Guce's comeback

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
I know A lot of people hate on guce.I happened to be with a diffrent rapper that was mad as shit at him bout some business shit.but just from what I've seen Guce really is out here.I seen him white a few times in different neighborhoods rolling with a gang of people
.if I'm right I believe give been in the system since I was young.there didn't seem to be nothing fake or soft about him but I could be wrong.it's been a while since I seen him.last time I did kills keise rip was with him

Jul 13, 2005
Guce Leroy I got them kicks was tight
Guce Leroy I still got them kicks was tight
Bullys wit fullys guce & the jacka wasnt tight it kinda sucked!
Those the last ones I heard. I kinda see what he be doing, making music with popular artists. But sometimes that don't really work. Probably would sound better with z-ro, bun b, slim thug, paul wall, trae, just my opinion tho.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
stars? knaw lav from the stars guce claim he from oak park (mozzy)..if he was then he wouldve ben reppin blood from day one..not when the bandwagon rolled in..
naw cause he said stars up on a song, and then went and fucked with them other dudes, and tried to pretend he didnt know what stars was, but is claiming a hood outta sac, that made dude look like a lame, i know guce isnt claiming that shit.

Mar 28, 2010
I never knew who Guce was until the first Bully's album came out, and up until 2005 I always thought Bullies was Killa Tay's concept. That album was terrible. My potna threw his copy in the trash after being told that he couldn't get a refund.

The only Guce album I ever liked was Pill Music.