IS GUCE IN JAIL OR IS IT A RUMOR??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I thought y'all were homeboys? How are you turning to the siccness to get news on a dude you know?
Obviously not... I thought I remembered him being on the "no more working together list", my guess is relating to the different direction guce taking the bully's wit fullys imprint in... I'm sure it's not completely negative but obviously they Ain't still in direct contact.. You guys kill me with this questioning.. Obviously Tay is just trying to c if anyone else has heard that rumor.. Not stating it is a fact..

Jun 5, 2004
Obviously not... I thought I remembered him being on the "no more working together list", my guess is relating to the different direction guce taking the bully's wit fullys imprint in... I'm sure it's not completely negative but obviously they Ain't still in direct contact.. You guys kill me with this questioning.. Obviously Tay is just trying to c if anyone else has heard that rumor.. Not stating it is a fact..
Yea well ppl on the " no work with" list usually dont get a random thread worried about them...much less defending any jokes about them... So its not that unfair of a question for coach E. No to ask. Even if his panochae mite be a lil bit cochino, just treat it like a regular fart and move on, orale ese.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
LOL

the mob should be able to get answers direct...not from a message board..jus sayin tho
IM ONE PERSON...AND I KNOW SOME PPL ON HERE WHO HAVE HAD MORE PREVIOUS CONTACT WITH HIM THAN ME....PPL WOULD GET ALONG BETTER WITH ME IF THEY KEPT SHIT SIMPLE AND DIDNT TRY 2 MAKE A DIALOGUE OUT OF EVERYTHING. IM A GROWN ASS MAN THAT DOES WHAT I WANT. HALF OF THESE QUESTIONS AINT EVEN SHIT I WOULD ANSWER ON A HUMBLE DAY.
#WCM

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
4 THE DONT KNOW TYPE MFS WHO KEEP MAKIN UP ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE WHAT I FEEL OR WHAT I DO...THIS POST WASNT DIRECTED TO U SO YOUR SHALLOW COMMENTS AINT EVEN NECESSARY AND I DONT REALLY CARE HOW U FEEL,OR THINK SHIT LOOKS AND I MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I HAVENT SEEN GUCE IN ABOUT 10 YEARS AND I WAS REACHING OUT TO THE PPL WHO I KNOW WHO MIGHT HAVE MORE INFO ON THE SITUATION THAN ME...
SO MOB DEEZ NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING I DO CUZ IF U DONT KNOW ME YOUR FACTORISM IS AT AN ALL TIME LOW IN ANYTHING I SPEAK ON THATS MOB RELATED.
#GOOD DAY YALL
#MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND MINE WONT BOTHER U SO MUCH
#THATS A FACT NOT FICTION

May 9, 2002
4 THE DONT KNOW TYPE MFS WHO KEEP MAKIN UP ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE WHAT I FEEL OR WHAT I DO...THIS POST WASNT DIRECTED TO U SO YOUR SHALLOW COMMENTS AINT EVEN NECESSARY AND I DONT REALLY CARE HOW U FEEL,OR THINK SHIT LOOKS AND I MEAN THAT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. I HAVENT SEEN GUCE IN ABOUT 10 YEARS AND I WAS REACHING OUT TO THE PPL WHO I KNOW WHO MIGHT HAVE MORE INFO ON THE SITUATION THAN ME...
SO MOB DEEZ NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH IF U GOT A PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING I DO CUZ IF U DONT KNOW ME YOUR FACTORISM IS AT AN ALL TIME LOW IN ANYTHING I SPEAK ON THATS MOB RELATED.
#GOOD DAY YALL
#MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND MINE WONT BOTHER U SO MUCH
#THATS A FACT NOT FICTION
By simply making this post, you actually do. Thats the beauty of it.

You can act like a god all you want and pretend none of this stuff bothers you...thats fine. But anyone with a brain can see you are fully sucked into the Siccness and it DOES stay on your mind. Otherwise, you wouldn't post so much and passive aggressively pretend that these people dont get under your skin. Im glad you think you are superier to everyone here, i thinks its downright hilarious. You aint no different than me and any other poster in that you are a human being. Nothing more. You arent special, you dont get free passes, you dont rule over anything. You just live your life. We all do. So cut the shit.

PS - Learn how to fuckin hash-tag. You look like a dumbass.

#thisishowitsdone #notthathardtofigureout

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I Pukokeki Ioulo Momu (THIS GUY IS FUNNY)...By simply making this post, you actually do. Thats the beauty of it.

You can act like a god all you want and pretend none of this stuff bothers you...thats fine. But anyone with a brain can see you are fully sucked into the Siccness and it DOES stay on your mind. Otherwise, you wouldn't post so much and passive aggressively pretend that these people dont get under your skin. Im glad you think you are superier to everyone here, i thinks its downright hilarious. You aint no different than me and any other poster in that you are a human being. Nothing more. You are special, you dont get free passes, you dont rule over anything. You just live your life. We all do. So cut the shit.

#thisishowitsdone #notthathardtofigureoutQUOTE
NAH U GOT ME FUCCED UP HOMIE BUT U CAN BELIEVE WHATEVER U WANT IN YOUR MIND....IM IN THE BUSINESS OF ENFORCING NOT CONVINCING SO U CAN TAKE IT HOW U WANT 2. AND I KNOW HOW 2 HASH TAG SO ACTUALLY U ARE THE DUMBASS....I DO SHIT MY WAY...IF U DONT LIKE IT U CAN KEEP IT PUSHIN OR IF YOU GOT TIME 2 DO IT, U CAN KEEP TRYING 2 CONVINCE A GROWN ASS MAN WHO IS SET IN HIS WAYS THAT WHAT U ARE SAYING IS THE LAW OF THE LAND AND I'LL KEEP LAUGHING AT U EVERYTIME I READ U POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN TRYING 2 BE SUPERIOR 2 PPL I DONT KNOW, AND HONESTLY I HAVE NO INTEREST TRYING 2 IMPRESS NON-BELIEVERS. NEVER HAVE,NEVER WILL. I BEEN THE SAME ME 4 A LONG TIME....PPL HAVE CRITICIZED THINGS I DO SINCE I WAS A YOUNG CHILD WITH MY OWN MIND BUT NONE OF THE CRITICISM EVER MADE A DIFFERENCE IN HOW I EAT,SHIT OR EXPRESS MYSELF. I WAS RAISED 2 BE MY OWN PERSON,I EMBRACE BEING DIFFERENT THAN THE NORM AND I LET MY WORK SPEAK 4 ITSELF INSTEAD OF LETTING OTHER PPL DO IT...SO I KNOW U DONT KNOW ME....BUT IM SURE U KNOW WHAT U CAN DO WITH ALL THAT JIBBERISH U TYPIN CUZ THATS ALL IT IS 2 ME....AND AS FAR AS THAT HASHTAG SHIT...
MF GO TELL YOUR KIDS OR SOMEBODY U HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON WHAT 2 DO CUZ IM NOT REALLY INTO YOUR TEACHINGS. HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR...I MEAN DUMBASS #2
#CALL ME WHAT U WANT BUT I ALREADY KNOW WHO I AM SO ITS WATER ROLLIN OFF FEATHERS IMO
AND I CANT ACT LIKE GOD IDIOT....GOD IS A SPIRIT 2 ME AND ITS EITHER IN U OR ITS NOT. WE DONT HAVE 2 SEE EYE 2 EYE BUT U TALKING SHIT IS A DEFINITE FORM OF IGNORANCE 2 ME SO KEEP VOICING YOUR OVERTHOUGHT OPINIONS AND I'LL KEEP BEIN ME. SEE U AT THE FINISH LINE IF U MAKE IT.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
AND WHAT MAKES ME DIFFERENT THAN THE AVERAGE RAPPER PPL LIKE U BADGER ALL THE TIME IS THAT IM AN INTELLECT WHO WILL ACTUALLY WHUP A MF'S ASS 4 THE DISRESPECT....AND I PUT THAT ON THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN ME. MAYBE IF U HAD SOME RESPECT U COULD GET SOME BUT ALTHOUGH I VISIT THE SICCNESS FREQUENTLY,IM NOT ENTERTAINED BY FUCCERY IN ANY WALK OF LIFE. U DONT HAVE 2 DISRESPECT ME JUST BECUZ WE DONT DRINK FROM THE SAME FOUNTAIN. IM SURE WE ARENT FROM THE SAME CLOTH BECUZ SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAUGHT U BETTER IF WE WERE. OR U WOULD HAVE THAT PERMANENT SCAR ON YOUR HEAD 4 DISRESPECTIN THE WRONG MF. ONLY OTHER SCENARIO I CAN THINK OF IS THAT U ARE ONE OF THOSE MF'S WHO CAN ONLY EXPRESS THEMSELVES BEHIND A KEYBOARD....U CAN THINK IM TALKIN TOUGH OR WHATEVER BUT THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ME AND I DONT WORRY ABOUT TAKING LOSSES WHEN MY MIND IS ON VICTORY. IM THE SPIRIT U DONT WANNA CROSS....AND I AINT HARD 2 FIND IF U REALLY FEELIN LIKE U CAN FORCE ME 2 DO ANYTHING PLAYBOY. I CAN CHANGE A MF'S LIFE WITH A NOD AND IM SPEAKING HUMBLY WHEN I SAY THAT. U DONT KNOW ME....SO STOP JUDGING ME. THATS THE LAST TIME IMMA ASK THAT AND I'LL DEAL WITH IT ACCORDINGLY MOVING FORWARD....YUP YUP
#WCM (FUCC A HASHTAG)

Mar 6, 2006
By simply making this post, you actually do. Thats the beauty of it.

You can act like a god all you want and pretend none of this stuff bothers you...thats fine. But anyone with a brain can see you are fully sucked into the Siccness and it DOES stay on your mind. Otherwise, you wouldn't post so much and passive aggressively pretend that these people dont get under your skin. Im glad you think you are superier to everyone here, i thinks its downright hilarious. You aint no different than me and any other poster in that you are a human being. Nothing more. You are special, you dont get free passes, you dont rule over anything. You just live your life. We all do. So cut the shit.

#thisishowitsdone #notthathardtofigureout

Ouch!!!!!!! (again)