GOD'S CALAMITY-THE CONCEPT ALBUM WITH A STORYLINE THAT CHANGES BASED ON YOUR PLAYLIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Siccness.net, GOD'S CALAMITY: THE BEGGAR'S BULLET, is finally here. It took us a bit of time but the wait was worth it so let me just jump in.

We do TRANSMEDIA ENTERTAINMENT which means we tell a cohesive story across multiple platforms. For the music side we have GOD'S CALAMITY: THE BEGGAR'S BULLET and for the comic side GOD'S CALAMITY: A HOUSE DIVIDED.

The storyline...think the Exorcist, Game of Thrones and House of Cards combined. THIS IS NOT FOR CHILDREN. But the kicker is the storyline will CHANGE depending on your playlist. Yes you read that right, the story changes according to your playlist. We had to file patent paperwork to protect our invention but we plan to expand and license it out to labels and artists that want to go the TRANSMEDIA route instead of cookie cutter shit.

siccness, we appreciate your support but now I'm asking you to commit an act of HERESY.

God's Calamity

From there you can peep samples of the music (the first act) and also some of the artwork. You can also read news articles and things ripped straight from the world of GOD'S CALAMITY.

A select few of you will be given a TRIGGER WORD to input and you will be able to stream the album. We're getting a lot of love out here at STOCKTONCON and I'll post up larger pics when I get back.

And ya'll tell Coop he needs to get me in an interview.

remember...the world is black and white.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
couldnnt hear nothing on my phone. Clicked both links..
Click on abandon hope. Click on :H: and you'll be able to hear it. I just asked my guys and they showed me all the traffic (A LOT OF HITS AND EVEN SOME PURCHASES) so it sounds like its on your end as they tripple check. Send me a pm or send an email to [email protected] so one of the guys can look into it.

And thanks for hitting the site, fam.

www.godscalamity.com

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Finally made it back home. Special thanks to the city of Stockton for hosting the event. Also, thanks to everyone here who was hitting the site. We had a ton of hits on the site, people are purchasing the album, trying to preorder the comic, etc. We took down a lot of names and email addies but it was a trip to see people who visited the booth come back with their friends/family and have us explain God's Calamity. And people were even going to other booths and telling them to comw by and we did a lot of networking that way as well.

I just need my brehs here to keep spreading the word about God's Calamity and the experience we've created.

Thanks a billion,

:H:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
For those who I chopped it with offline you should have everything by Saturday as all tracking numbers are saying things have been delivered or will be delivered today.

For some of you there will be a letter included as well. I'm attaching a pic so you know what the letter looks like (each one is hand made but they all resemble the attached pic as that's one of the letters with our GOLD seal.) The letter is sealed with either GOLD or RED. If you're RED then follow instructions and thanks. If you're GOLD...:classic:

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I've been meaning to post a review as I got a code to listen to the album. It's pretty tight and Heresy is definitely doing something unique that I've never seen done before ... But I haven't really had time to write a full review as I've been pretty busy walking around in the bush looking for artifacts and hotels in small towns usually have crappy internet service. I'll post something in depth soon, but for now I can let you all know that I wouldn't hesitate to purchase and support this project.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
How do I order Heresy
Yeah I'd like to order one too
God's Calamity: Beggar's Bullet — God's Calamity

That's straight to the purchase page for the album. We'll also be offering a bundle once the comic is released. The bundle will save people money, especially when it comes to the store we're going to debut soon. But the love you all are showing me and the fact you're all telling people about it is enough for me.

(ps, I'm gonna have my guy look into why that weird symbol is in the link but it works.)

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Good shit HERESY, just bought it. Gonna be driving around most of next week for hours on end, will bump it in the car.

Continued success man.
Indeed. If you're going to be on the road, on a flight, etc where you need some type of entertainment with a story then this is definitely it. And because you're now a HERETIC, When the comic drops I'll be shooting you one and when we get shit pressed up (we will NOT press more than 666 copies and 13, 33, 322, 616 and 666 will be "special") I'll be shooting you one.

Good shit man and I appreciate the love you're showing me.

PM on the way.