GOD'S CALAMITY-THE CONCEPT ALBUM WITH A STORYLINE THAT CHANGES BASED ON YOUR PLAYLIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Good news. Got some patent paperwork from the govt back today.

Bad news. The comic will be delayed as we are looking at a different art style (same artist however) to speed things along and so we can do 13 issues in a reasonable amount of time. I will post pics of the new style tomorrow. Let me know which one you're feeling.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Updates:

New art direction. My man Joe will be finished next week and then after that the lettering, by Taylor Espisito (google the name), gets done three days to a week after submission. Joe might actually do a kickstarter campaign for the project as he did a successful one for over $75k last year. But we have some other offers on the table for the IP so we will see what's up.

Have a new I.M.P.S (interactive music playlist song) that just got wrapped up and one I'm mixing another. Got hooked up with a client with a crazy budget and he is feeling the production so my time is crazy right now. Luckily I have people who believe in the vision and project who can keep shit going while I am handling other business.

Last edited: