GMEBE & A-Wax - "Out The Streetz" (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
I don't try to hijack people's threads to make it about my music.

I gave you real criticism with an honest opinion without an ounce of hatred.

If you wouldn't have been so damn sensitive about it, we'd probably could have collabed on a beat so I can show you how to freak out drums.

Proof my beats are better than yours.

Shit slaps!!! I like them both a lot.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I don't try to hijack people's threads to make it about my music.

I gave you real criticism with an honest opinion without an ounce of hatred.

If you wouldn't have been so damn sensitive about it, we'd probably could have collabed on a beat so I can show you how to freak out drums.

Proof my beats are better than yours.

I could see a couple different rappers with different styles rapping over these. Good shit!

Jan 18, 2015
dunno how i feel bout the bandz dude yet, i gotta give him a chance a little more and maybe itll grow on me.

the one thing ill give that dude props about is what he raps about hes obviously true to, his IG is full of straps and hella money so hes obviously gettin' it like he claims

im sure it aint easy bieng the white guy in the middle of chicago so he must be true to it or niggas would be on his ass like flies on shit and would be attempting to rob his ass on the regular for claiming anything.

so he must be good in the streets. but i mean that dont make you a great rapper. im gonna listen to hsi new album and maybe ill dig it with enough attempts to get into it.

it took me a little while to get used to pushin keys, and now i really like the album.wax typically has a good ear for rappers that he fucks with, so i trust that theres something about bandz besides him getting money and having hella guns that makes him a good fit for pierx (if hes in the group, dont know for sure, maybe hes just 'affiliated')
Ya, I agree with your assessment of Bandz. His flow is a little basic for me but I'll give him some time. Wax killed the track though.

Jan 18, 2015
That's not him and you dumb af if you believe it is
I don't care if that's Bandz or not but I don't think you can call someone dumb AF for thinking that is him. I've looked at that video for a minute and I still can't really tell if it's him or not.

Dude in the Dr. Phil video is younger and has more weight which throws it off but the glasses he's wearing in the before and after shots are pretty much identical.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
oh shit i noticed someone posted it man
(the dr. phil episode, deleted my post), aw shit my bad. carry on.
could easily been him before he slimmed down a bit. i wouldnt go as far as saying thats not him. aint gon be that many cats that look like that in chicago w the shit shit

when you start really getting money...you either A) slim down hella or B) get fat as hell. depends where you were on the scale before that money lol. when i started gettin some cash i gained hella weight, i still havent got rid of my syrup belly.

or maybe muthafuckas believe that all white kids look the same, lol.
i just kinda figured if there was numerous videos from dr. phil with his name on it, had to be. woulda explained where his buzz came from, for me.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I don't care if that's Bandz or not but I don't think you can call someone dumb AF for thinking that is him. I've looked at that video for a minute and I still can't really tell if it's him or not.

Dude in the Dr. Phil video is younger and has more weight which throws it off but the glasses he's wearing in the before and after shots are pretty much identical.
lmao for real. Im still like, wait, it is. it isn't. it must be. naaaaw. it aint. oh shit it is lmao

Dec 10, 2003
GMEBE Member Says Rapper GMEBE Bandz is No Longer Affiliated

Late last year Chicago rapper GMEBE Bandz appeared on VladTV with his GMEBE crew, who seemed to support the "Demons" rapper. Now it seems that things have changed, as GMEBE Allo took to Twitter to claim that Bandz was no longer affiliated.

Allo tweeted, "P.S.A ALL #GMEBE FANS @GmebeBandz NOT WIT US NOT FINNA KEEP LETTING YALL THINK HE ON GANG S*** AND HE NOT."

Bandz also shared his side of the story, as he told followers that some members of GMEBE were "jealous" of him for making moves in the rap world. He added, "I was GMEBE BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON li Chief Dinero, he booked. So all the rest of that s*** irrelevant."

Back in late 2015, Bandz also spoke with VladTV about his Titanic Stone affiliation, and he clarified that not all Stones are brothers. He explained that it all boils down to who you're with and where you're from.