GMEBE & A-Wax - "Out The Streetz" (Official Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
relax pig skin, your boy toy is safe or now...
LETS ADD SOME TRUTH SERUM TO THE SITUATION
HOW MANY REAL GANGSTAS DO YOU KNOW THAT CAMPAIGN ABOUT SOMEBODY BEIN ON DR PHIL AND ONLY RIDE ON THE INTERNET AND WITH THEIR MOUTH??
HOW MANY REAL GANGSTAS DO U KNOW THAT HAVE VOCALLY DISRESPECTED A SICCNESS OG CALLIN HIM PIGSKIN AND NEVER LAID A FINGER ON HIM??
WE THE SAME SIGN AND THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS REVEAL ITSELF

#JUST A LIL TRUTH SERUM.

But y'all gotta try a lil harder than that dr Phil video ���� I'm disappointed

Dec 10, 2003
LETS ADD SOME TRUTH SERUM TO THE SITUATION
HOW MANY REAL GANGSTAS DO YOU KNOW THAT CAMPAIGN ABOUT SOMEBODY BEIN ON DR PHIL AND ONLY RIDE ON THE INTERNET AND WITH THEIR MOUTH??
HOW MANY REAL GANGSTAS DO U KNOW THAT HAVE VOCALLY DISRESPECTED A SICCNESS OG CALLIN HIM PIGSKIN AND NEVER LAID A FINGER ON HIM??
WE THE SAME SIGN AND THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS REVEAL ITSELF

#JUST A LIL TRUTH SERUM.

But y'all gotta try a lil harder than that dr Phil video ���� I'm disappointed
Just a little insight about this site you may not know!
First off gangsters that come here get net bullied lmao!
Second If your a gangster and come here you better be real or be ready to be exposed lol!
Third if you can't take shit talk I suggest find another site cause they will burry you here lol!
4th they don't video tape!
5th gangster don't scare most when most come from a gangsta background.
6th if you gangbang and your over 24 somethings wrong lol leave that shit for the kids!
7th grow up
8th how can you be gangster and fuck with officer 👮 Ross lol!
The list goes on siccness is the siccness!

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Just a little insight about this site you may not know!
First off gangsters that come here get net bullied lmao!
Second If your a gangster and come here you better be real or be ready to be exposed lol!
Third if you can't take shit talk I suggest find another site cause they will burry you here lol!
4th they don't video tape!
5th gangster don't scare most when most come from a gangsta background.
6th if you gangbang and your over 24 somethings wrong lol leave that shit for the kids!
7th grow up
8th how can you be gangster and fuck with officer �� Ross lol!
The list goes on siccness is the siccness!
He's no stranger to the sickness and like the homie above me said, make your own thread about beats. Don't try to jack mine

Dec 10, 2003
Make ur own thread for ur beats bro
I'll do whatever the fuck I want they can ban me for all I care I'm use to it!lmao

Plus I called out ole boy to have a productive battle,something constructive compared to all the other bullshit on this site that ain't music related!

He replied with ahhh �� Obviously he thinks I ain't got a chance or like faceme Said hes probably scared lol!