G.U.N. - XIV Till Eternity pressings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2015
Hello Siccness! I'm new here but I've been browsing the forums for a while. I noticed that there's a lot of knowledge regarding album pressings here, so I'd like to ask about G.U.N. album pressings. I've seen at least three different editions with the following attributes:

1. Red jewel case tray, CD with red star, no barcode
2. Red jewel case tray, pressed CD-R with black star, barcode
3. Black jewel case tray, CD with black star, barcode

I'm pretty sure there's a red tray, red star CD with barcode too. I have the CD-R version mentioned above. Can someone share info about there different editions?

Oct 11, 2015
Yeah, the Gang Stories has a few tracks off the G.U.N. album.

Banned Gang Stories tracklist (highlighted ones from G.U.N.)

1. See Them Run
2. California North
3. Open Up Your Eyes
4. Norteños
5. Pinta Bound
6. Retaliation
7. XIV Till Eternity
8. This Slug's 4 U
9. Die U Fuckin Pig
10. Eastside XIV

May 27, 2006
anyone seen the gangland episode where they talk about this cd? i dont remember what episode not even if gangland was just one of those tv series about gangs an episode about the n.familia. if u like the music there was some cool background infos

Oct 11, 2015
Makes sense as it has no barcode. By adding one North Star Records was able to expand their distribution after the CD started gaining popularity - I guess bigger record store chains required (and still do?) a barcode for SoundScan etc.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Makes sense as it has no barcode. By adding one North Star Records was able to expand their distribution after the CD started gaining popularity - I guess bigger record store chains required (and still do?) a barcode for SoundScan etc.
Well there is 1 with the barcode, red star and red tray. Even tho maybe without the barcode is OG, if it got everything else mentioned. I have also seen it with a black tray and I think with no barcode, which I find suspect due to the time I've started seeing those. This is the only other time I've seen 1 with a black star mentioned. The only other time I think was with someone years ago, even when real cd's were being sold at stores that were still willing to carry G.U.N.. I too suspect that it must be a bootleg regardless.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
I remember getting this cd from that dude huero personally then buying another copy at sam goody when it was at the mall in Modesto. They didn't have the cd's displayed in the store you had to go up to the register and ask for the cd and they had a brown box on the floor with the G.U.N. Cd's inside.

Dec 26, 2004
So what do I have? I got the red tray, red star, red border insert, with barcode. But code on the CD silver ring RO49-1707-4288. and the code on the CD clear plastic ring 4342B2523 06104 20.
Also my insert is a matte paper, not glossy. Is that the actual insert?