G-MO SKEE (INF GANG)-BAY AREA DROP OUT (KMEL/THIZZLER/DJ AMEN DISS VIDEO)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I support G-Mo. This shit is sick.

Edit: Video isn't showing up now for some reason so here it is.

[video=youtube;hTYZlVZO55o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTYZlVZO55o[/video]

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
why i legit didnt recognize him without that hunting hat lol

dissing them for not being on the list is some cry baby shit

the raps were alright tho

edit: wait, the list hasnt even been put out yet, ya'll made a diss before the results even came out? :ermm:

Jul 4, 2011
Wait, how is G-Mo gonna diss Em-Dub when he not only interviewed him but posted all of his Team Backpack cyphers and mixtapes? It ain't even like Em Dub's the one that's making the list... Bay Area rap fans are. That's ass-backwards as fuck tbh.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Wait, how is G-Mo gonna diss Em-Dub when he not only interviewed him but posted all of his Team Backpack cyphers and mixtapes? It ain't even like Em Dub's the one that's making the list... Bay Area rap fans are. That's ass-backwards as fuck tbh.
Matt: The freshmen 10 has started. You should give it a shot.

G-Mo: What do you mean give it a shot? Like try to get votes? Because I'm sure u guys are gonna pick the freshmen yourselves.

Matt: Haha I'm rooting for you again this year. But ony half of the process is fan nominations. The other half is from tastemakers. Thats the part you gotta work on.

G-Mo: I gotta work on the tastemakers? 4reals? Because I cant name 10 people that are making as much as an impact as me or as dope. I think this whole Bay Freshmen organization group should keep it real & let me win.

Matt: Lol you gotta make sure that THEY cant name 10 people tho. Like I said I'm rooting for you but its not up to me. If you want, i'll keep you posted on any chances to meet people & get your music into the right hands.

G-Mo: Nah man, it shouldnt be like that. Those tastemakers should see me by now. Yall all should be seeing my come up by now. I dont wanna meet people to win, I want yall to be fair & true. Who's really going the fuck in in the Bay. On some real 100% solid human being shit, everybody in your office should know i'm one of the dopest new faces in the bay with hella potential. On some real shit.

Matt: Thats how it is tho. The Bay is a big place & sometimes you can have a huge buzz in 1 scene but have people who arent in that scene who have never heard of you. There's underground, there's mainstream, there's mob, there's newbay, and then there's filth. You think the top dogs & ogs in each of those scenes have heard of you? If it was just me picking who I liked you wouldnt have a problem. But its not...

G-Mo: Ya see bro, I just won a world wide contest out of 3000 people. The Bay is not that big to me anymore. And I do believe ALL the people you just named have heard of me. Who the fuck is Richie Cunning? Thats the better question.

Matt: If they've heard of you & think you should be on, then you're all good. Im just trying to look out for you bro. Thats how the nominations work. The rest is up to you. If you dont want to/ dont think you need to go for it I totally understand.

G-Mo: Oh I'm definitely going for it. I'm just trying to get the perfect understand on how I could possibly NOT be on that list if its suppose to represent dope new bay artist that are making a name for themselves.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Just in case what i just posted isn't clear, it's "50%" based on what the fans say, and the rest is up to the "Tastemakers". Em Dub runs the whole contest, or whatever you want to call it.

Aug 17, 2011
damn...g-mo comin off kinda faulty on this 1. i dont have much respect for peeps who can't keep it humble. it's 1 thing to believe in yaself, but it's another 2 feel like ur owed somethin'. i always thought g-mo was dope, but that interview was a bad look.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
that list was pretty faulty last year, like half the guys I had never heard of and where all from san leandro or some shit, i mean young bari got on it instead of db & what albums has bari had out at the time?

... but that is just the nature of the music business, its all about who you know

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Matt: The freshmen 10 has started. You should give it a shot.

G-Mo: What do you mean give it a shot? Like try to get votes? Because I'm sure u guys are gonna pick the freshmen yourselves.

Matt: Haha I'm rooting for you again this year. But ony half of the process is fan nominations. The other half is from tastemakers. Thats the part you gotta work on.

G-Mo: I gotta work on the tastemakers? 4reals? Because I cant name 10 people that are making as much as an impact as me or as dope. I think this whole Bay Freshmen organization group should keep it real & let me win.

Matt: Lol you gotta make sure that THEY cant name 10 people tho. Like I said I'm rooting for you but its not up to me. If you want, i'll keep you posted on any chances to meet people & get your music into the right hands.

G-Mo: Nah man, it shouldnt be like that. Those tastemakers should see me by now. Yall all should be seeing my come up by now. I dont wanna meet people to win, I want yall to be fair & true. Who's really going the fuck in in the Bay. On some real 100% solid human being shit, everybody in your office should know i'm one of the dopest new faces in the bay with hella potential. On some real shit.

Matt: Thats how it is tho. The Bay is a big place & sometimes you can have a huge buzz in 1 scene but have people who arent in that scene who have never heard of you. There's underground, there's mainstream, there's mob, there's newbay, and then there's filth. You think the top dogs & ogs in each of those scenes have heard of you? If it was just me picking who I liked you wouldnt have a problem. But its not...

G-Mo: Ya see bro, I just won a world wide contest out of 3000 people. The Bay is not that big to me anymore. And I do believe ALL the people you just named have heard of me. Who the fuck is Richie Cunning? Thats the better question.

Matt: If they've heard of you & think you should be on, then you're all good. Im just trying to look out for you bro. Thats how the nominations work. The rest is up to you. If you dont want to/ dont think you need to go for it I totally understand.

G-Mo: Oh I'm definitely going for it. I'm just trying to get the perfect understand on how I could possibly NOT be on that list if its suppose to represent dope new bay artist that are making a name for themselves.
wow...

this cat g-mo sounds hella entitled...wtf he want a hand out???

dude sounded like he was tryna help him out and lace him how to get on...ol boy was actin like he should automatically get recognized and put before everybody else like nobody else works hard

tell ya boy to get off his high horse and go meet ppl and network like evrybody else...cuz to keep 100 he aint really none out side of his own circle