This is a fresh sound for hus on the new blanco album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2010
I get the strange feeling Hus will never do another studio album. Since he came home he really act like his heart isn't in it anymore. Now Jack is gone, you know he extra f*cked up over that sh*t.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope he comes back as strong as he was before he did his bid.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
I hope he does drop Mob Maniac. You know Hus got hella unreleased Jack verses and songs. We, as fans, need to get behind him and actually start buying the music again. Im sure if he starts seeing some money for his art, he will start hitting the studio again. Get Roblo on the beats, features from the remaining Mob Figaz, B-Luv, C-Bo, and Nickatina, and you got a solid album right there. Support the artists you like!!!!!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
i dont listen to hus anymore but the other day my boy showed me hus instagram a video of him in the studio playing some brand new shit that sounded straight up like pre-snitch hus "dope guns n religion".

with that being said i just dont support fake people no matter how dope they sound on the mic. hus use to be one of my favorites too.