Free Sacred Apparel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
I will send anybody that would like a t-shirt or two whatever size u need Large-3X for free. Just get at us. I got Grey with a Black SacredMuzic logo, Black with White Sacred logo, and Blue with White Sacred logo right now. More colors and girl shirts I'll have next week plus Danked Out shirts. Thank U to anybody who supports us.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
I will send anybody that would like a t-shirt or two whatever size u need Large-3X for free. Just get at us. I got Grey with a Black SacredMuzic logo, Black with White Sacred logo, and Blue with White Sacred logo right now. More colors and girl shirts I'll have next week plus Danked Out shirts. Thank U to anybody who supports us.

thats a clean logo too. U dont see much of that these days.

May 8, 2011
Cosign. It's a shame we don't see many hand drawn typeface logos around anymore. And if you do it's usually live traced into Adobe Illustrator and manipulated way too heavy. Its better to keep some designs organic like this one.
Took a long time for us to be happy with a logo. Im glad ya'll appreciate it like i do. Shout out to that boy Spencer at ineffible music group for designing that shit. I think it represents us perfectly.

May 8, 2011
I NEED ONE OF EACH COLOR ASAP....you know i been rockin with the camp.....
You already know brody I got whatever u need. Lemme know what sizes and I can drop em too u this weekend or PM me ur info. One Love and thanks for the continued support. We only get better everyday and the music we been droppin is mostly from the beginning of last year.

May 8, 2011
I support fully ..

A shirt would be dope - Also as u know stickers are huge especially w/ the snowboard crowd , that logo is dope I need one on my board & truck .
I was gonna throw some stickers, cds, flyers etc in with each shirt. It's all good bruh pm me your info. Im sending tomorrow. Thanks for listening to Danks cd he actually did half of that shit without me when I was dealing with family issues last year. Im hella proud of him.