FREDDIE HOTT SAUCE "WHY HATE? CHARM" from HIGHLINE JEWLERY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
PEEP THE PIECE!! 17 KARATS ON WHITE GOLD (THANK YOU HIGHLINE -KARL & EDDIE) I COULDNT HAVE GOTTEN THIS WITHOUT THE SUPPORT OF SELLS FOR THE WHY HATE? THE MOVEMENT! THE MOVEMENT IS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT I COULD MAKE IT, THANKS TO BOW WOW , WE ARE SELLING ALOT MORE. (BOTH BOW WOW YOUTUBES ARE ON ARE PAGE WWW.MYSPACE.COM/WHYHATECLOTHING). THE WHY HATE? PHOTO SHOOT ADD SHOULD BE IN XXL & OZONE SOON. ALSO WHY HATE? THE MOVEMENT IS ONE OF THE OFFICAIL SPONSERS TO THE 2008 OZONE AWARDS IN HOUSTON THIS YEAR. ( THANK YOU GARY ARCHER & DEE RAY )

"GET YOURS TODAY!!! " WE GOT ALL COLORS NOW , FOR MEN AND LADIES AND NOW FOR THE KIDS"

WWW.WHYHATEME.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/WHYHATECLOTHING

REMEMBER "WHY HATE?" ( THE QUESTION WITH NO ANSWER!!! )

Nov 11, 2007
The fact that it's been taken from a T Shirt to Diamonds is all that matters. Turning an idea into "money," without having to sell drugs or whatever to make it look like its doing well is all that matters. Hardwork pays off. Good shit sauce.

It shows that regaurdless if peeps think its basic or whatever, their feeling the "movement," itself. Its not about all that other shit. Being able to promote events that exclude "HATE," and promote alternatives teaches peeps to think before they act. This type of promoting can open more doors and will continue to last in doors hip hop cant get into, anymore.

We'll see where this ends up in 5 years. If you ask me, in 5 years he'll take it from night clubs to arenas. ....Gruff

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Nice costume jewlery, you got caught bull shitting freddy hot pants. And deepeast there is only 100 diamonds in that chain, at .25 karats a stone, thats only 25 karats, so stop bull shitting faggot.

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
thanks for the love and hate. both of those together is what has made me so successful.

why hate? the movement to a city near you.

408 factor always love and respect. lets get it ( why hate? the party round 2 in modesto )

then san fransico in september.

and money tree , i got you, see you saturday , ima try to catch a earlier flight, if not , as soon as i land i gotta go striaght to the show @ shoreline, we go on @ 535pm , b4 big rich , then the after party @ toons. u know!

www.myspace.com/whyhateclothing

www.whyhateme.com

Nov 11, 2007
thanks for the love and hate. both of those together is what has made me so successful.

why hate? the movement to a city near you.

408 factor always love and respect. lets get it ( why hate? the party round 2 in modesto )

then san fransico in september.

and money tree , i got you, see you saturday , ima try to catch a earlier flight, if not , as soon as i land i gotta go striaght to the show @ shoreline, we go on @ 535pm , b4 big rich , then the after party @ toons. u know!

www.myspace.com/whyhateclothing

www.whyhateme.com

All good pimp...lets just repeat what we did the last time...Modesto and Frisco...IM WIT YOU...LET ME KNOW WHEN ...anything to HELP OUT!

gruff