Figg Panamera Ft Young Thug & Offset - Cash Talk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
young thug is more gayer than lil wayne & baby kissing each other on the mouth
and now he signing with baby and wayne. it's a wrap for mainstream. dudes wearing leggings, uggs, mini skirts, calling each other bae and my love and greeting the homies with a nice smooch, that's where mainstream is headed and i'm cool

Apr 3, 2010
Fuck that, why would you ever want to listen to some gay ass rapper. That's the problem people don't care that this dude is gay as hell.

I came here to post what the 1st 2 people said, Young Thug is a homo.

Props: BOLO and BOLO

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think the problem is people caring about something that has absolutely nothing to do with music.

lets leave whether someone is gay or not to people like wendy williams. i dont think grown men should gossip on another mans dick, thats just my opinion.

none of us are in bed with any rapper to know what they do behind closed doors. we dont even know if dude is actually gay, and on top of that, why would any grown man care? if peopel stopped gossipping like school girls about sexual orientation, people would be judged on their music and not if they are gay or not.

honestly, the only reason dude has a huge buzz is because people seem to care what he does with his dick. thats really the problem now a days. yall make people hot by caring about what they do. same thing happened with lil b and wayne.

you think ppl would spend alot less time posting about someone they dont approve of.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2006
i think the problem is people caring about something that has absolutely nothing to do with music.

lets leave whether someone is gay or not to people like wendy williams. i dont think grown men should gossip on another mans dick, thats just my opinion.

none of us are in bed with any rapper to know what they do behind closed doors. we dont even know if dude is actually gay, and on top of that, why would any grown man care? if peopel stopped gossipping like school girls about sexual orientation, people would be judged on their music and not if they are gay or not.

honestly, the only reason dude has a huge buzz is because people seem to care what he does with his dick. thats really the problem now a days. yall make people hot by caring about what they do. same thing happened with lil b and wayne.

you think ppl would spend alot less time posting about someone they dont approve of.
it do got something to do with music. reality is, just like blues music before it and country music, a lot of rap music's appeal is based upon the back story of the artist. rap songs, blues songs, country songs are usually based on something that the writer has lived through or seen. that's why a lot of country artists and blues artists lived such hard lives. it was felt you couldn't really be an effective artist in those genre's if you ain't lived the life you singing about. same thing with rap. so it's not out of bounds or gossip to want to know what is the lifestyle of this artist. if the artist is a fag or a coward or worked with them people we don't want to hear them. that's the reality of this genre of music. blues, country and rap the story of the artist is almost as important as the music.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Can somebody fill me in on this Young Thug dude, let's just for one second put his weirdo behaviour to the side, can you put me up on a good song he has done?

Bedause all the stuff he has done with JT fucking Sucks balls, i cannot listen to his music for more than 30seconds.

Not to mention he is a dope fiend lookin dude, one of the ugliest human beings as well

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I thought JT's verse was pretty dope... Then I got to whatever the hell was going on with that other dude.

Look, I understand a lot of people don't like the music that I've done, and I accept that. But when I've said that I'm better than a lot of other rappers on the sicc, this is the stuff I'm talking about. In my lifetime, I'll never be on a track with JT, but that dude is one of the worst rappers I've ever heard in my life and he's on a track with him.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
prolly does that to keep yall talkin and postin about him

called 'trolling' in 2014

i heard a story from someone close to him, a blood cousin... that he just does edgy shit to keep yall on his dicks and postin about him all the time, but thats just a lil inside thing from me to you

atl has a huge gay scene and he just wants the fans and the haters because it equals alot of people payin attn

but gay or not i dont give one shit. i do what i do i dont care what another man do

i bet no grown up self respecting nigga go be seekin out IG pics of a supposedly gay nigga..at the end of the day its just all promo....trolling in 2014.....remember when lil b said he was gay to get all yall feathers ruffled...same shit...i know you cant blieve it but just think about it for a second..could you be gettin fucked with? could you be hooked line and sinkered into talkin about the nigga so much that he gets a buzz off your homosexual hate while he sit backs and laughs about it?

just sayin tho g
i dont care if he gay or not give a fuck. i know i fuck pussy every night i go to sleep and thats all that matters in my world...whatever someone else do thats they thing....for all i know a bunch of rappers i like suckin dick behind closed doors then rappin all gangsta...you never know..learned that lesson when i saw a specific gangsta rapper sign up to 'gay gangsta thugz' community board on myspace and it showed on my timeline....he aint know it showed on your followers timeline when you joined a community....that opened my eyes

but either way yall gettin trolled IMO
thats all i gotta say bout that. jt wouldnt be doin songs wiht an outright homo

sorry to type too much im just puttin shit in perspective if you dont care ignore the dude dont continue to promote him cuz good or bad you gettin his name poppin and if you dont like gays you should feel a certain way about basically working for a gay guys promo team for free

Last edited: