FIGG PANAMERA!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
How come no one brings JT name up when it comes to bay area rappers getting it in? I've met JT on several occasions and saw how his hustle game flipped from driving in a older model EXPLORER to his PANAMERA PORSHE in about a year or so. He was always rolling solo and we had some nice conversations about music and life situations. Shout out to the FIGG for moving to Atlanta and reasserting his name in the rap game.

Apr 25, 2002
Atlanta artists are more hungry to get put on right now so JT applied the same tactics he used in the bay plus the technology of today to help these unknown artists get a bigger platform. The whole while he still grinding as if he's a new artist himself. His hustle game don't stop

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck outta here with that. Making music meant for the clubs doesnt mean your hungry, it just means your a trendy loser. JTs hustle game had to go elsewhere cuz he ruined his reputation in the Bay
That's a bold statement to make especially when he's in and out of CALI all the time. He still talk to QUINN all the time. So where's your proof that he ruined his rep in the bay?

Jan 18, 2006
That's a bold statement to make especially when he's in and out of CALI all the time. He still talk to QUINN all the time. So where's your proof that he ruined his rep in the bay?
he ruined his rep with the fans recycling tracks putting them on different releases and putting out shitty releases to make a quick buck. Also releasing albums without artists authorization like the Yukmouth/Gamblaz album, Yuk didnt want that being released as an album probably got him in trouble with Rap a lot at the time. Bay artists couldnt reallly fuck with him on the music level for all those reasons.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
he ruined his rep with the fans recycling tracks putting them on different releases and putting out shitty releases to make a quick buck. Also releasing albums without artists authorization like the Yukmouth/Gamblaz album, Yuk didnt want that being released as an album probably got him in trouble with Rap a lot at the time. Bay artists couldnt reallly fuck with him on the music level for all those reasons.
Agreed.

Jul 13, 2005
^^^^^ then where are the diss tracks & beef against Jt bro? I bought hella Jt releases his cds & his compilations. Your right tho about recycling some songs but that's the game bro.;

Oct 31, 2007
T-Rip;6269357 ruined his rep with the fans recycling tracks putting them on different releases and putting out shitty releases to make a quick buck. Also releasing albums without artists authorization like the Yukmouth/Gamblaz album said:
Yuk moved to LA and found his niche there its funny how nobody speaks on that. Figg knew that this bay market dried Up so he packed his bags and went where theres money to be made. He is a smart dude that adjusted to his habitat and found ways to get the guap. I cant knock it even I dont agree with most of the music hes droppin, im just not into this new shit that much, I do respect the grind. Figg making movies, mixtapes, shooting videos. I cant knock the hustle.

Apr 25, 2002
You say that but at the same time JT said he had all the paperwork straight so YUK might not have told the full story. Just like THE GAME trying act like he didn't even know the FIGG when we all know that we heard him sounding like SHYNE on that "NEIGHBORHOOD SUPASTAR" song.