Figg Panamera & 21 Savage - Money Talk (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Who the fuck are these trash ass rappers. And why is this in a bay forum if neither of them are from the bay ? This what you new booty kids listen to ? Smh I feel sorry for yall.

May 7, 2002
Who the fuck are these trash ass rappers. And why is this in a bay forum if neither of them are from the bay ? This what you new booty kids listen to ? Smh I feel sorry for yall.
JT tha Bigga Figga (Figg Panamera) is a Bay Area rap vet. This video on the other hand is far from the kind of music he used to make.

Jul 26, 2014
New booty the fuck? Nah FAM I listen to lyricist. Nick Grant , mick Jenkins, cambatta (who've held his own with g rap), soul. They are alot of solid emcees out there. Cats just need to stop being fucking lazy and accepting whats presented to them..

As far the thread, I post new music all over as a way to keep folks inform what's going on.

My own opinion is jt i respect his diligence in wanting to be consistent, but collaborating with dudes that lyrics are mud is bad...not to mention trying to crossover. Its good in a way, but bad as well in how you go about doing it.

And he needs to stop fooling with auto tune.

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
New booty the fuck? Nah FAM I listen to lyricist. Nick Grant , mick Jenkins, cambatta (who've held his own with g rap), soul. They are alot of solid emcees out there. Cats just need to stop being fucking lazy and accepting whats presented to them..

As far the thread, I post new music all over as a way to keep folks inform what's going on.

My own opinion is jt i respect his diligence in wanting to be consistent, but collaborating with dudes that lyrics are mud is bad...not to mention trying to crossover. Its good in a way, but bad as well in how you go about doing it.

And he needs to stop fooling with auto tune.
I don't listen to anything new that's mainstream or "coming up" . It all sounds like trash to me.

But yeah awax blocked me on Instagram because I said he should chill with the autotune a bit. Every single track on his new project is autotune. Dude got hella mad lol.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Jt really out there doing his thing. That's who's hot out there. And 21 savage on the radio out here so? Jt really came Wack on his verse though. But on some real shit he got shot in the stomach out there too so.

Nov 27, 2014
I just watched that movie he made "independent game" he's hella smart he takes every rapper damn near doesn't matter if some suck only sell a few copies others do good and actually blow up but he pushes so much product and has so many connections that he can put on hella shows n get people paid cuz he'll have one big name then he'll get fools exposure that way. The funny thing is these Atlanta fools are so fucking country when they talk I had it on subtitles and the subtitles just said "incoherent talk" the entire time lol