Fairfield CA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Stop Sleepin on the City.....We got some talent out this way...Fairfield stand up......

Respect to the OG's 2 who were out here doin it back in the day and still out here...Freaky Fred..EZSD..LIL Jazz..B.O.M..Pizzo..ECT

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Thanks for my startin this thread. We been puttin out good music for years and still gettin slept on. I wish I could prop you for this one Joey..

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Thanks for my startin this thread. We been puttin out good music for years and still gettin slept on. I wish I could prop you for this one Joey..
Cmon OG..No props needed...You're a cornerstone to the shit that has been going on out here...Need I say ...The gold tape....Ha

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
SOMEBODY BREAK DOWN THA HISTORY OF FAIRFIELD IN THA 90'S I ONLY KNOW ABOUT NOWA DAYS INEVA KNEW IT WAS A NORTHSIDE JUST EAST AND WEST
In the early 90's- to about 97 Dover Villa/Grande Circle/Medowlark basically the East ran Fairfield IMO....

To tell you the truth i dont know about a northside....

All the Northerners as far as XIV went...Were basically in the west and around bristol

Dover Villa, Grande Circle, Medowlark, Bristol, East Tabor, San Marco, Park Lane, Vel Court, Phoenix Drive, Dana Drive, Gin and Juice Park, Dover Park, Monroe St, Kansas St, Broadway, 1st St, 2nd St, Parkway Gardens, Brandon Place, Sunset (suisun)..

There are more spots out here but i dont have em all off top...I dont know what is considered the north tho.....

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
In the early 90's- to about 97 Dover Villa/Grande Circle/Medowlark basically the East ran Fairfield IMO....

To tell you the truth i dont know about a northside....

All the Northerners as far as XIV went...Were basically in the west and around bristol

Dover Villa, Grande Circle, Medowlark, Bristol, East Tabor, San Marco, Park Lane, Vel Court, Phoenix Drive, Dana Drive, Gin and Juice Park, Dover Park, Monroe St, Kansas St, Broadway, 1st St, 2nd St, Parkway Gardens, Brandon Place, Sunset (suisun)..

There are more spots out here but i dont have em all off top...I dont know what is considered the north tho.....
Gin and Juice Park and over there by Fairfield High School was considered to be the Northside.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Yeah whats the layout of Fairfield .? I mean I & most who have passed through only know the Exits off the freeway . Im from these parts but never have stayed the night there . Wheres a good Telly near the Cabin . ? Been trying to get to a show , also where's the spots to go out . Mellow , no crazy dress codes , no fights just chillin . Also good eats , whats good other than all the fast food near I80 ?

Im always stoppin there but need to go for a night or 2 .... Lace me - Good thread !

Some good local spots - Great Music Coming out there too .