Fairfield CA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2009
fairfield is washed up mane just like kin smoke i grew up with most of these cats and most of them aint from the flatz i rember tj use to be on some new york shit at the high and most of the hoods they talk about aint even there no more so come on mane step up your game and stop riding cocks cha bitch
so u sayin im washed up? taj he spitz washed up? ice meez washed up? infamous kaboo washed up? ect...u sound rediculous bro... we just gettin started...niggas sound so dumb and corny when the say a WHOLE city wack, because of they beef with a certain group or individual...i never knew a CITY can be washed up...shit sound dumb to me... on that note FAIRFIELD RUN ALL THRU MY VEINS...FUCK WHAT U NIGGAS HOLLIN..PERIOD

Feb 16, 2009
Aside from the stuff in this thread where can I peep some of your material? And Bryant owned a studio in Fairfield/Suisun. It was by a community center/park Taj used to record there so did kinsmoke/federation cats. I think he called his spot Gas Chamber, I can't recall.

yeah...i know bryant...but just check me out on youtube... shill macc-the pusha shill macc-condolences shill macc- nothings gonna stop me ...ect... or just google shill macc..i also do alot of work with ap9

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
yeah...i know bryant...but just check me out on youtube... shill macc-the pusha shill macc-condolences shill macc- nothings gonna stop me ...ect... or just google shill macc..i also do alot of work with ap9
I peeped it. I liked the record where you're in the barbershop the most. Is your album finished or are you still working on it? If you're still working on it I wouldn't mind contributing to the project in the form of a track or two. I wouldn't charge you for the music. For me, the only thing I require is that you let my folks spit a verse on the track (he has heat, we just wrapped up his album now we're working on another project) or you give me a shout out on the track and properly credit me in the credits (and also a copy of the cd when it is pressed.)

You can peep the music here. I'll let it speak for itself.

http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/knokkshopemusic

Some of those are open but some are taken now, but I got a catalog of music and after listening to you spit, there are two tracks in particular (not uploaded btw) that I can see you on.

Feb 16, 2009
I peeped it. I liked the record where you're in the barbershop the most. Is your album finished or are you still working on it? If you're still working on it I wouldn't mind contributing to the project in the form of a track or two. I wouldn't charge you for the music. For me, the only thing I require is that you let my folks spit a verse on the track (he has heat, we just wrapped up his album now we're working on another project) or you give me a shout out on the track and properly credit me in the credits (and also a copy of the cd when it is pressed.)

You can peep the music here. I'll let it speak for itself.

http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/knokkshopemusic

Some of those are open but some are taken now, but I got a catalog of music and after listening to you spit, there are two tracks in particular (not uploaded btw) that I can see you on.
ok ima check it out