Fairfield CA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Where's the Cabin pimp? As far as places to go, there's not much...Peperbelly's is cool..Its a comedy club and sometimes they turn it into a club....Downtown Suisun Usually has some cool spots to go to....Like La Cabana..

As far as places to Eat..Joe's Buffet has great sandwiches...Babbs Diner (gotta get there early though (its in suisun) but Fairfield and Suisun are basicly the same...Seperated by railroad tracks....Chicken Express it good....Athenian Grill (suisun)....Ill elaborate more i gotz to take off right now

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Where's the Cabin pimp? As far as places to go, there's not much...Peperbelly's is cool..Its a comedy club and sometimes they turn it into a club....Downtown Suisun Usually has some cool spots to go to....Like La Cabana..

As far as places to Eat..Joe's Buffet has great sandwiches...Babbs Diner (gotta get there early though (its in suisun) but Fairfield and Suisun are basicly the same...Seperated by railroad tracks....Chicken Express it good....Athenian Grill (suisun)....Ill elaborate more i gotz to take off right now
I don't know where the Cabin is . ????? I just know IceMeez been having shows there Im trying to get out of Placer County for a night . Maybe bring a chick & check out a show eat then shop the next day .? Its alway nice & sunny when Im there . Or go fishing , yeah party go to show / then fish the next day = Perfect 2 days off .

Thanks for the info . PEACE

Feb 16, 2009
the cabin is actually in vacaville...many artist have performed there, jacka, rhydah, san quinn,shady nate, kaboo, meez, myself...im havin a show there june 25th(the show up and show out 2) with ap9 and rhydah j klyde.The hampton is rite up the street...and the outlets is rite there too....if u tryna shop....come out...its gone b dope

Apr 12, 2011
THE FIELDS BEEN DOIN IT SINCE THE BEGINING OF THE MOB ERA, SHIT THE SOUND'S GOD FATHER REP THE CITY, MIKE MOSLEY. I STARTED BACC IN 91 WORKIN WITH BOBBY FORD AT GATEWAY STUDIOS, WHO IS THE MAN BEHIND E-40'S MR. FLAMBOYANT. WHEN I DROPPED MY FIRST ALBUM UNDA "PLAYA-JU" THAT ERA CONSISTED OF MYSELF, TESZ, EZSD (WHICH GOES DOWN AS THE FLATS CLASSIC!), B.O.M AND EVEN PIZZO, THO HE WAS REPPIN THE O HARD. THAT WAS EARLY 90'S. THE CITY AND SOUND HAS GROWN AND EVOLVED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF DECADES AND THE NEW GENERATION CONTINUE TO CARVE THEY NICHE OUT. PERSONALLY I FUCCS WIT SHILLMAC & TAH-JE MUSICALLY AND ICEMEEZ AND HIS WHOLE CAMP IS MY FOLKS AND MY NIGS GO XXXTRA HARD. SHOT OUTS TO BOBBY FORD, LEO, T-ROY AKA BUMPINSTEIN, STIXX, RIC ROC,MIKE MOSLEY AND ANY & EVERYONE I FORGOT. SHILL, KEEP IT LIT BRO!

Feb 16, 2009
THE FIELDS BEEN DOIN IT SINCE THE BEGINING OF THE MOB ERA, SHIT THE SOUND'S GOD FATHER REP THE CITY, MIKE MOSLEY. I STARTED BACC IN 91 WORKIN WITH BOBBY FORD AT GATEWAY STUDIOS, WHO IS THE MAN BEHIND E-40'S MR. FLAMBOYANT. WHEN I DROPPED MY FIRST ALBUM UNDA "PLAYA-JU" THAT ERA CONSISTED OF MYSELF, TESZ, EZSD (WHICH GOES DOWN AS THE FLATS CLASSIC!), B.O.M AND EVEN PIZZO, THO HE WAS REPPIN THE O HARD. THAT WAS EARLY 90'S. THE CITY AND SOUND HAS GROWN AND EVOLVED OVER THE PAST COUPLE OF DECADES AND THE NEW GENERATION CONTINUE TO CARVE THEY NICHE OUT. PERSONALLY I FUCCS WIT SHILLMAC & TAH-JE MUSICALLY AND ICEMEEZ AND HIS WHOLE CAMP IS MY FOLKS AND MY NIGS GO XXXTRA HARD. SHOT OUTS TO BOBBY FORD, LEO, T-ROY AKA BUMPINSTEIN, STIXX, RIC ROC,MIKE MOSLEY AND ANY & EVERYONE I FORGOT. SHILL, KEEP IT LIT BRO!
goodlookin big ju...bruh i need to get wit u for one of them videos...shoot me the line....

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
ok, maybe i didnt read close enough and missed some names, but let me throw a few names from fairfield that should be mentioned before all others.

Mike Mosley... in my opinion he put fairfield on the map, producing over 200 records and helping to launch the careers of C-Bo, E-40, TQ and way to many to count. Also invented the Bay Area Mobb sound.

Rick Rock who also got his start from Mike Mosley and went on to be one of the greatest bay area producers ever, also produced for Jay-Z, Busta, Mariah Carey, Fabolous, Snoop, Xzibit and a ton of others

Rhythm X... One of the great rapper/producer/personalities to ever come out of the Fields, also was the first artist singed to sick wid it

BC... who was mentioned but does not get the props he deserves. he is an amazing talent and as solid as a cat you'll ever meet in this business

Bobby Ford, another guy who is legendary in my eyes and was there from day one....

Chauncey Banks from the Fonky Chicken stores, was instrumental in so many moves that were made by FF artists over the years

Rob Sutton, (Cuttin Sutton) a musical genious who was my DJ right after Mike Mosley. Rob is one of the most underated cats in FF history

Jiggalo Jack, possibly one of the greatest rappers who never made it... This guys would chew up too short back in the day. no joke.

Kurt and Karl Gandy, 2 of the guys who were behind Mike Mosley's rise to glory, and some of the greatest musical talents to ever come out of FF

Me... DJ Pimp, but back then known as DOC Of ROCK... ok so i aint nobody huge, but i was the very first FF artist to drop a cassette in 83, the first FF rapper to drop a record in 86 (Mike Mosley's first record) The first FF rapper to get a record deal in 87... and the first to have not just 1, but 2 records on the radio at the same time...

Then of course u got the Federation who went national with their Hyph hit. The whole group is very talented and in my opinon have repped FF just as hard or harder than anyone...

Then of course we had Cosmic Slop Shop with Big Lurch, also EZSD, No Face Phantom, Taj-He-Spitz (this boy got bars), Preach, DJ Smalls, Disco Mar, and a few others i cant think of right now

And of course, last but not least, quite possibly the greatest rapper to ever come out of FF, Shill Macc. The future of the bay area rap scene. I dont think anyone in the whole bay really want it with Shill.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
Thanks Pimp for giving the history of the Fairfield music scene. I forgot about a few people that you mentioned. Chauncey Banks played a big part in pushing Fairfield artist at the Fonky Chicken. There was another person that was pushing local independent music way before Chauncey. His name is Ron Samuel.. He had the Hip-Hop Shop in Fairfield on the West Side. He would rent out the party palace on Claybank and throw shows for up and coming artist back then. That place used to be crackin.
@ DJ Pimp... Thanks for mentioning my name... They still sleeping on me. They are in for a rude awakening.
@ Shill Macc and Ice Meez... Both of ya'll the only rappers from the Fairfield that I really want to work with. Both of you have done my beats justice. I look forward to working more with you.

Feb 16, 2009
@dj pimp thats luv bro...and motivation to keep me doing what i do best appreciate that off top..and b.c. i got the joint done and im feelin it..lets hook up and do some more shit bro real talk

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002

Doe The Unknown Rapper from Fairfield...Gotta be on that list somewhere...

-Mouthpiece
I put one of Chris's songs in the 1st post....Thats the homie..He's been doing it for a while now....I would of looked for this video but i was just posting the first youtube that came up for each artist from fairfield that i could think of at the time....

Feb 20, 2009
www.mtyspace.com
Thanks Pimp for giving the history of the Fairfield music scene. I forgot about a few people that you mentioned. Chauncey Banks played a big part in pushing Fairfield artist at the Fonky Chicken. There was another person that was pushing local independent music way before Chauncey. His name is Ron Samuel.. He had the Hip-Hop Shop in Fairfield on the West Side. He would rent out the party palace on Claybank and throw shows for up and coming artist back then. That place used to be crackin.
@ DJ Pimp... Thanks for mentioning my name... They still sleeping on me. They are in for a rude awakening.
@ Shill Macc and Ice Meez... Both of ya'll the only rappers from the Fairfield that I really want to work with. Both of you have done my beats justice. I look forward to working more with you.
i need more homie u already know im fuckin wit u me an shill got some shit comin to

Mar 16, 2006
fairfield is washed up mane just like kin smoke i grew up with most of these cats and most of them aint from the flatz i rember tj use to be on some new york shit at the high and most of the hoods they talk about aint even there no more so come on mane step up your game and stop riding cocks cha bitch

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA
fairfield is washed up mane just like kin smoke i grew up with most of these cats and most of them aint from the flatz i rember tj use to be on some new york shit at the high and most of the hoods they talk about aint even there no more so come on mane step up your game and stop riding cocks cha bitch
^alot of people who claim/live in Fairfield aren't actually from Fairfield

and at the same time those are from Fairfield either move or don't claim it
Lmfao

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Fairfield is washed up huh? How did you grow up with them if they arent from fairfield....Your right alot of cats arent from here but they've been out here a long time and rep it....