*EXCLUSIVE* San Quinn Interview, Talks Messy Marv, New CDs, Album w/ Berner & More

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2007
www.baycentrik.com
*EXCLUSIVE* San Quinn Interview, Talks Messy Marv, New CDs, Album w/ Berner & More

After a year-long hiatus from releasing projects, and turmoil with longtime affiliate and blood relative, Messy Marv, the mighty San Quinn is ready to get back to business.

With three new solo projects in the making, and various duo albums, as Quinn puts it, he is ready to prove himself to the industry again in 2010, or 2000-Quinn rather. Quinn also discusses putting his problems with Mess to rest, his project with Berner being put on hold due it, and much more.

Read or Listen here:

San Quinn: Back To Business

Another great interview... this had me interested.... Jayz on a Quinn song? damn.

Ain't no telling who you'll hear on there, you might hear Jay-Z on one of them. And it's not gonna be no stolen verse or nothing like that, it's all gonna be real. I'm not really into the mixtapes, instead I'm doing songs featured with people that really did a record with me.

Aug 5, 2009

After a year-long hiatus from releasing projects, and turmoil with longtime affiliate and blood relative, Messy Marv, the mighty San Quinn is ready to get back to business.

With three new solo projects in the making, and various duo albums, as Quinn puts it, he is ready to prove himself to the industry again in 2010, or 2000-Quinn rather. Quinn also discusses putting his problems with Mess to rest, his project with Berner being put on hold due it, and much more.

Read or Listen here:

San Quinn: Back To Business
this was one of the best interviews i've read in a while, quinn's kinda deep, he's for the cause, but like if anyone don't know that already

its sad to hear about the gentrification thats going on in the states at the moment, to me its a form of organised ethic cleansing, but thats where i see it from you know, big up san quinn, hopefully his shit blows up this year because he has the talent, he can spit, trust me on that