Exclusive: Oakland Rapper Lee Majors Talks Career, Working With The Jacka & More Pt1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
coop do you always do interviews over the phone? i mean since you mainly interview rappers who are always in the studio or have a home studio, you ever think of doing a skype call and having them use a mic?
Im gonna start hitting the road and doing video interviews hopefully soon, but no i don't think of using skype cause every one doesnt have a skype, most of the time i catch alot of artist in other places besides studio. everybody has a phone and its always been the format im in a location where these rappers hardly ever be trying to take care of moms through the chemo and what not so the phone has been my main source.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Im gonna start hitting the road and doing video interviews hopefully soon, but no i don't think of using skype cause every one doesnt have a skype, most of the time i catch alot of artist in other places besides studio. everybody has a phone and its always been the format im in a location where these rappers hardly ever be trying to take care of moms through the chemo and what not so the phone has been my main source.
prayers for your mom brotha...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
your mom is in my prayers brotha.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
stay strong brah cant imagine going thru what u going thru
sending u good vibes brotha