Exclusive: Mac Minister Speaks On The Events That Led To His Incarceration & More!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
if he did the 1-10 he would be out. if what he's saying is really true then he should have seen the writing on the wall and took the deal. it's easy to have hindsight from where i'm sitting though.

Dec 6, 2005
Found this in an old thread

"Below is an open letter from E-40 to thesource.com, describing his experiences of that night and his relationship with Mack Minister.

E-40 writes...

On Tuesday, August 22, 2000 at The Source Awards, while I was visiting a member of the Cash Money Millionaires, I was verbally assaulted and physically attacked by a person known as Andre Dow, a.k.a. Mack Minister.

Andre Dow has, over the last four years, followed and stalked me. He has shown up uninvited to numerous events, at which I am scheduled to appear, and events that I have arranged and sponsored. Four years ago when no one would give Andre Dow a break in the business I gave him an opportunity to appear on my album, Hall Of Game. Andre Dow was paid for his services under his contract. Since his appearance on my album, he has used his association with that to make people believe that he is a part of my crew. Because of his failures outside of the opportunities I have given him, Andre Dow has taken a personal belief that I owe him for my success.

Andre Dow has the same birthday as mine. He has gone as far as showing up at my birthday party representing that it is his party and thanking everyone for coming. He has appeared, uninvited, at events representing that he is appearing on behalf of me and my company.

He is not an employee of mine, and outside of working, under contract, on Hall Of Game, he has no association with me or Sic Wid It Records.

On August 22, 2000, at the Source Awards, all persons receiving awards, performing, and people who were VIPs, were assigned seating in the front row area of the stage. Andre Dow did not have an assigned seat but was in the front row area changing seats, as seats became open, as groups and individuals would go backstage to perform and leave their seats empty.

At the break, just prior to the confrontation, Andre Dow approached me and began to rant and rave in an incoherent voice. He began to spit and cuss at me stating I owed him. Myself and others asked him to calm down. I tried to take a non-aggressive role. At the same point, he began to approach me spitting, cussing, and threatening to do me. He began to reach out at me, grabbing my necklace and pendant, and I went to push him back away from me. The next thing I know, I am being grabbed at and taken out of the Arena by my body guard. When I got outside, I noticed that my $30,000 necklace/pendant and $40,000 bracelet had been taken.

I never saw Andre Dow again that night or since. No criminal charges were brought against me by the Pasadena District Attorney's Office and I fully cooperated with the Pasadena Police investigation.

(end of letter)

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
mac's the truth, thats what it is, merk everything moving, move a ton of weight, x-amount of props & ratings but then you cant hold your waters when shit hits the fan & snitch on the whole hood, you get me & bats & chi chi men or bare suspect yute like young thug make your click look bad, the battyboy bizness gets no ratings, truss, thats a no no

free mac minister, he should try link up wit a human rights type lawyer or sumthin for real, say no more