The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

B.A.R.T. The OG Bay Area Rap Talk Boards

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
COOPDVILL
Super Moderator

Propped 3,481 Times in 846 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to COOPDVILL Send a message via AIM to COOPDVILL Send a message via MSN to COOPDVILL Send a message via Yahoo to COOPDVILL
MP3 Exclusive: J-Diggs Talks Messy Marv, Mac Dre Movie & More | Part 3

Old 08-11-2016, 10:47 PM   #2
Mr G
Drunk Pot-Head

Propped 2,351 Times in 771 Posts
Bro if you could post up transcripts that be dope as hell I'm sure in not the only person who'd rather read an interview then listen to a phone call one.. (Tbh I don't even listen to any those)
Mr G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Mr G:
Old 08-12-2016, 08:51 AM   #3
RAPresentah
Sicc OG

Propped 866 Times in 360 Posts
Where parts 1-2?
Old 08-13-2016, 03:45 PM   #4
COOPDVILL
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to COOPDVILL Send a message via AIM to COOPDVILL Send a message via MSN to COOPDVILL Send a message via Yahoo to COOPDVILL
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
Bro if you could post up transcripts that be dope as hell I'm sure in not the only person who'd rather read an interview then listen to a phone call one.. (Tbh I don't even listen to any those)
You wanna do the transcripts? or do you want to suggest the best way to do transcript with out me having to take more time out of my day to cater to those who rather read than listen.
Old 08-13-2016, 03:46 PM   #5
COOPDVILL
Super Moderator

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by RAPresentah View Post
Where parts 1-2?
Interviews
Old 08-13-2016, 10:30 PM   #6
Mr G
Drunk Pot-Head

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by COOPDVILL View Post
You wanna do the transcripts? or do you want to suggest the best way to do transcript with out me having to take more time out of my day to cater to those who rather read than listen.
Nope.
Sure. It'd be pretty easy to find someone who would do it, for free, pretty much by posting a thread... You already would have if you seen it as opportunity to maximize clicks by adding that option and not as an extra time wasting chore
Old 08-13-2016, 10:53 PM   #7
Mr G
Drunk Pot-Head

I wasn't asking for a personal favor.. lol.
you don't think enough people dont have heaphones on hand and are not in an ideal place for audio, or would screen shot/copy paste for later are interested?
Old 08-13-2016, 10:56 PM   #8
ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Propped 63,084 Times in 25,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ALL BOUT CHICKEN
You could hire @Mixerr to write the transcripts.

R.I.P. Cut-Throat, Southern Comfort, & Ne Obliviscaris
ALL BOUT CHICKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To ALL BOUT CHICKEN:
Old 08-14-2016, 09:51 AM   #9
Banned!TA90011
Banned

Propped 1,360 Times in 561 Posts
Quote:
screen shot/copy paste for later are interested?
also for people worldwide who convert the text to their language as well

Its actually a pretty good idea, i took it as @Mr G tryna throw out an idea, not bitch about it; it just came off weird.

@COOPDVILL It seems you have access to a lot Artists. is it a possibility to start getting these artists to sit down with you in front of a go-pro or sumn?

you could Post em to the siccness youtube channel and it would start generating more revenue AND act as a form of advertising for the site.
TA90011 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To TA90011:
Old 08-14-2016, 10:13 AM   #10
Snakegang
Banned

Propped 18,007 Times in 4,664 Posts
Quote:
Nope.
Sure. It'd be pretty easy to find someone who would do it, for free, pretty much by posting a thread... You already would have if you seen it as opportunity to maximize clicks by adding that option and not as an extra time wasting chore
I agree. I almost never listen to these, but I would read them. Not a huge deal either way, my life will be fine not knowing what j-diggs thinks right now. But I would read a transcript. 99% of the time i'm on here I'm either at work or at home after my son is asleep and I can't play sound. If you want I bet I could find someone that would transcribe them for free or a for a shout out.
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Snakegang View Post
@Mr G is a confirmed gangsta. he robbed me and carved 14 into my chest.
Snakegang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To Snakegang:
Old 08-15-2016, 06:28 AM   #11
COOPDVILL
Super Moderator

There people that dont listen to my interviews then there are people that like hear these interviews like all my guys sitting in jail cells who has been our biggest supporters through these years. I cant please everybody somebody on this site is always gonna find something to bitch about rather we do it right or wrong. and i was actually asking the man for help, usually people who suggest things follow up with more/some info. Everything else said is common knowledge and has been done. Im working a full time job right now 930am - 8pm 7 days a week. and doing what i can for siccness so yes its a chore for me right now til i iron out my life. I got a life and other shit to do just like the rest of you. The outside always pretends to know what the inside is doing and should do. And to answer the last question many have asked and i will answer again. As far as artist coming to sit down with us Some do when ever they come to san diego i just moved back 4 months ago, was back home in fresno mother was battling cancer. Most of these rappers never tap in or they hiding out here with they female. I do these audio interviews cause im usually at work or running around but gonna have them start coming to job for interviews. just bought a ton of camera gear just for that. I have unreleased mozzy video interview, just released a video interview with lil blood and lil aj from my guy mr caypre who host a podcast on siccness radio and few others i havent released yet. we just released about 5 other video interviews with nef and federation from my dude Omega in the bay thats been helping over the last few months dj fresh aswell at grizzly fest. Im doing all i can with the 2 arms that i have, and have the time for. again i cant please everybody and nor will i try just to get shitted on later. I will continue to do what i do for those that appreciate it. Thanks for asking and the positive suggestions. Ive been looking for help for almost a year now. I get a little but yet to have found a team of dependable people. Some people is all talk and ideas but no follow through.

Here is a brand new interview for all you readers from our now affiliate interviewer over at humble sole. We have about 3 or 4 up from him yall probably did see those either.

Exclusive: Bay Area Producer Maki Talks Producing Jacka's "Barney", "Million Miles," & Much M

Last edited by COOPDVILL; 08-15-2016 at 06:50 AM.
COOPDVILL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To COOPDVILL:
Old 08-15-2016, 07:49 AM   #12
tortous
Sicc OG

Propped 2,084 Times in 1,079 Posts
props breh
Old 08-15-2016, 06:16 PM   #13
ARTGEEZY
Sicc OG

Propped 145 Times in 73 Posts
Well said coop you are appreciated,I anticipate these these interviews weekly , I'm on and off this site since 2000 and I see a lot of these young cats or new bootys don't know shit about bay rap or the history 1 luv
ARTGEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To ARTGEEZY:
Old 08-15-2016, 08:09 PM   #14
COOPDVILL
Super Moderator

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by ARTGEEZY View Post
Well said coop you are appreciated,I anticipate these these interviews weekly , I'm on and off this site since 2000 and I see a lot of these young cats or new bootys don't know shit about bay rap or the history 1 luv
Its all good love one, I know must of us is busy paying bills and raising kids setting up their family future so we appreciate all the OGs thats still around and spare 5 min of their time to log on and even give me some constructed criticism on these interviews, i dont take it personal i actually consider everything you all suggest. thats why i ask for input on interviews from time to time. So thanks everybody...
Old 08-15-2016, 08:11 PM   #15
COOPDVILL
Super Moderator

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by TA90011 View Post
also for people worldwide who convert the text to their language as well

Its actually a pretty good idea, i took it as @Mr G tryna throw out an idea, not bitch about it; it just came off weird.

@COOPDVILL It seems you have access to a lot Artists. is it a possibility to start getting these artists to sit down with you in front of a go-pro or sumn?

you could Post em to the siccness youtube channel and it would start generating more revenue AND act as a form of advertising for the site.
Its funny cause ive been looking for a program to do that their are some out there but i just havent located the correct one... Never thought about the multi language tho. Right on...
Old 08-15-2016, 10:01 PM   #16
Banned!OuijaBoard
Banned

Propped 1,415 Times in 792 Posts
Talking

j Diggs is real , he said he's going to Slap Messy Marv!
He's really violent... I like that! ha aha aha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
OuijaBoard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To OuijaBoard:
Old 08-16-2016, 08:25 AM   #17
Hood Rat Matt
aka Goodfella (since '02)

Propped 7,098 Times in 2,123 Posts
we appreciate you Coop! I wish I offered to help a few years ago before I started having all these kids. I really could've helped a lot with this type of thing.