everybody loves me chapter 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
actually whoever thought about it, wax and prodigy would be a great collab. of course prodigy has his fair share of stories w him ending up getting yapped in the streets but at the same time hes done his dirt in the younger days of mobb deep too.

alot of people in the west either hated or loved mobb deep. but for us who fucked with them (i slapped infamous album during summer hella hard) think it would be a great collab

wax u still in the P? or you OT mostly.... just wonderin. eventually ima have niggas you fuck with up at my pad and ill prolly run into you if so.

lmao i remember when i did a smigg dirtee interview about the beef between yall at the time. i pretty much know everyone in SD so that wasnt an issue to do. that was back when smigg and irocc didnt even know how to mix lean and i had to teach them. i had been on that, as i fucked with DJ screw. much respect to them they like my big homies in the RAP game buuuuut true story. i remember as soon as i cut the video yall label (b 12 specifically) was on me in email like 'we need to see that shit before you drop it" the dude who shot it all the sudden went missin and kept the footage on some 'i got an exclusive' shit, i thought that was super gay....he prolly still got that shit on some big ass tape and shit.... never came out but smigg kept it 100 didnt talk shit explained his piece said he had nothin but love for wax and they fams knew eachother so it was all love and a misunderstanding, smigg decided not to put it out as respect to not stir the pot up, and i wasnt gonna cross a mans decision because i wasnt tryna stir the pot as that aint my job. im glad yall EVENTUALLY worked that out, and i remember at the time a interview was prolly the best idea for the fans but out of respect for the situation, it got deaded.

cuz to be real i first was introduced to wax on that video where them niggas had them big ass fur coats and traded weed for guns in the car or some shit lmao lmao memories. lemme go bring this gay ass chevy back in antioch tho ill holla

Last edited:

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
The snippets on Instagram sounds like it's on pullin strings level. I'm already anticipating this album. Big ass Uzi & stretched out? Both slappers