EQUIPTO WILL STARVE HIMSELF IN FRONT OF SF POLICE STATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
looks fine to me....i can read every bit of text .... on top of the speakers? must be your computer or browser which is garbage
I just checked in Firefox and it looks normal, but in Chrome the layout doesn't stay contained in the white space. It stretches the whole width of the page.

I'm on a 15" Macbook Pro.

Jul 22, 2003
i didn't think they would pull it off. apparently they must have known something I don't. That was gangsta
Let's not forget that an unarmed woman was shot and killed in her car. The Frisco 5 are absolutely a part of the reason that Chief Suhr resigned but politically I don't think the Mayor had a choice after the last police shooting. Had it not been for the Frisco 5's hunger strike putting the heat and spotlight on Ed Lee and the San Francisco Police Department (on a national level) i belive Suhr would still be the Police Chief. Respect to the Frisco 5 for standing up and walking the walk and demanding justice.

The Frisco 5 are apart of organizing a recall for Mayor Ed Lee. I urge everyone to sign the petition.