Equipto Ilyich Sato Speaks Out to San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2011
Fuckin Right On Equipto I Love You Man I been wanting to meet this Man for a while just to give him Respect for Being Him Love it so much. Nobody being themself these days just mob mentality feeble minded cowards scared to be themself, because society has distorted all of us into believing this facade of gilded success.

Thankyou Equipto I Love You Man STAY TRUE!!

Nov 1, 2004
Not very smart if he really is fuckin with the mob like equipto says he is.....equipto needs to get off this political conscious bs and get back to that million dollar dream flow he fell the fuck off when he fell out with Nicky
equipto was conscious way before he collabed with nickatina (bored stiff), He's been one of the most consistent emcees in the bay since the 90's

Mar 26, 2014
He may have been a backpack rapper but he rapped about street shit before he doesn't anymore at all since track money pack money..... He doesn't fuck with any Bay Area rappers like berner, San Quinn, b-legit like he used to he used to...he isn't the same equipto anymore it's sorta lame because he used to be the man.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
He may have been a backpack rapper but he rapped about street shit before he doesn't anymore at all since track money pack money..... He doesn't fuck with any Bay Area rappers like berner, San Quinn, b-legit like he used to he used to...he isn't the same equipto anymore it's sorta lame because he used to be the man.
I, and many others, still feel like he is the man. Personally, he's one of the only rappers in the bay I still look forward to droppin new music. I don't give 2 shits about hearing Equipto rap about the SAME ASS SHIT every other bay rapper is talkin about. That shit is boringly repetitive. It seems you don't know much about Bored Stiff, which is the underground crew Equipto has always been apart of. He has always made music with a message. He aint just some rapper rhymin' over beats, he is a true emcee with a point to the music he makes. I personally hope he never goes back to makin the kind of music that he only made for a very short period in his career (the music you are referring to). Just my 2 cents.

Mar 26, 2014
Your high as fuck if u think any of the bored stiff material remotely compares to midnight machine gun rhymes or any of the horns and halos hes the man if Talib kwali and lupe fiasco are your favorite rappers but if you really listen to bay shit you have realize what I'm saying is on point

Jan 18, 2010
I mean, he is in his 40's now...so everything you're expecting of him rap wise is nothing he's even remotely involved with these days...he has definitely changed. Fell off, well that's in the eyes of the beholder...grew up, yes. When you tip that 4 spot, things that used to be important to you as a younger man seem to be irrelevant.

Mar 26, 2014
I mean, he is in his 40's now...so everything you're expecting of him rap wise is nothing he's even remotely involved with these days...he has definitely changed. Fell off, well that's in the eyes of the beholder...grew up, yes. When you tip that 4 spot, things that used to be important to you as a younger man seem to be irrelevant.
Yea I see your point I guess....just would be dope to hear some classic equipto again he had some classic verses would be dope to hear him work with some bay vets again like he used to. And what ever happened to the western union group with berner and don Toriano that would of been a classic

Oct 28, 2014
Yea I see your point I guess....just would be dope to hear some classic equipto again he had some classic verses would be dope to hear him work with some bay vets again like he used to. And what ever happened to the western union group with berner and don Toriano that would of been a classic
I think for him to rap about it would be putting him in an awkward position. Especially if he's rapping all this hood stuff and people expect him to be that way in person. People assume too much because of the music.

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Wow. That was raw as shit. Big props to Equipto for saying some shit to the mayors face. Alot of people think it but when your in the situation face to face thats some real balls right there.

Mar 21, 2013
I agree. I think I like his music more than ever. Especially everything after BS from the ground up whether solo or group.