Enlightening Husalah Interview...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
He gave a shoutout to the UK....now that he says he's able to travel, it'd be dope to see him tour on an international level.

And I hope he actually delivers and drops some new material, I got Husalin Since Da 80s on my phone and still slap that on the regular. I need some new shit lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
He gave a shoutout to the UK....now that he says he's able to travel, it'd be dope to see him tour on an international level.

And I hope he actually delivers and drops some new material, I got Husalin Since Da 80s on my phone and still slap that on the regular. I need some new shit lol
Why though? I mean i slapped it like 20 times through over the course of the summer it came out but there's really not enough substance there to keep it in rotation. Didn't he say he just freestyled like half those songs lol

Sep 3, 2002
Why though? I mean i slapped it like 20 times through over the course of the summer it came out but there's really not enough substance there to keep it in rotation. Didn't he say he just freestyled like half those songs lol
Doesn't husalah always freestyle? Sounds like that to me. He's the bay area odb, you're supposed to get ignorant to his music. I hate that style from every other rapper nowadays., but husalah's west coast so it's cool.ha.

Get your substance somewhere else pal.