Emozzy says fuck the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
EMozzy and HusMozzy can't get a second of play from me for being dick ridin weirdos on there friend Mozzy'z successful name. It's hella gay man...who can't see that.

I know they are the same gang and mozzy means mozzarella and cheese means money but it's still hella extra homo..

I'm not too much of a mozzy fan anyway tho so I wouldn't be a fan of his sub par boys

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
Sacramento rap wouldn't and couldn't exist without the Bay putting them on compilations in the 90's and supporting there shit even though nobody banged bloods and crips down here. Fuck the Bay then fuck buying your shit and fuck you doing shows down here then

Nov 27, 2014
The Bay put Lynch and C Bo on the map and pushed there sales high enough they were able to get distribution and that distribution got them exposure across the country so yea basically Sac rap would of stayed in Sacramento a predominantly white city in the 90's of only 400 thousand people so how much could the rap scene there survive without the bay?

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
The Bay put Lynch and C Bo on the map and pushed there sales high enough they were able to get distribution and that distribution got them exposure across the country so yea basically Sac rap would of stayed in Sacramento a predominantly white city in the 90's of only 400 thousand people so how much could the rap scene there survive without the bay?
you sound dumb as fuck black market and awol were Sacramento based record labels and pushed their artist independently...had zero bay help and made their mark from having dope artist and music period.