Emozzy says fuck the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2017
south san jo
yo few words to the ballsac niggas yo watup. u pussy motherfuckers wouldn't Talk down if u was round some real bay niggas cuz u would get ur ribs cracked and a stab to the head the niggas rockin wit this foo sayin dat shit mad cuz some fuckshit happen to them in da bay. real nigga out

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
This is practically how Bay Area folks talk when they move to Sac: "I'm from the BAY AREA, so I am a big shot and I'm better than anybody who isn't from the BAY!....WACRAMENTO SUCKS!"

.........OK so if WACRAMENTO sucks then why the fuck did you move to Sac? Go back to where you came from bitch.
I'm not from the bay lived here since 02 tho and I never heard any1 say the term wacramento before or hate on it. I stayed in sac for a short time it's grimey as fuck and the food spots and bitches were off the hook plus their tree game is heavy they got fire in sac. Point being I don't think as many bay folks hate on sac as you think it may just seem like that

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
I'm not from the bay lived here since 02 tho and I never heard any1 say the term wacramento before or hate on it. I stayed in sac for a short time it's grimey as fuck and the food spots and bitches were off the hook plus their tree game is heavy they got fire in sac. Point being I don't think as many bay folks hate on sac as you think it may just seem like that
Back in like 06-07 when hyphy was popping they used to sell jackets with all the bay cities on it, Sacramento was also included on that jacket. Even though Sacramento isn't part of the bay, there has always been a Bay to sac, sac to the bay connection.

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
Would you rather have bay niggas that been forced to leave due to gentrification move to sac?

Or have the Asian, Indian and white gentrifyers move to sac and start pushing y'all out to Stockton n Modesto and Fresno ?

Y'all really on some funnystyle shit.the bay and sac don't need to be funkin right now. The mozzy niggas need to discipline emozzy and keep it movin. Simple

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
most of the hate come from nerds on the internet...everyone I've meet from the bay always shows love

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Would you rather have bay niggas that been forced to leave due to gentrification move to sac?

Or have the Asian, Indian and white gentrifyers move to sac and start pushing y'all out to Stockton n Modesto and Fresno ?
there actually is a bunch of Asians, Indians and Whites that move here from the Bay. It ain't just one race moving here.