Emozzy says fuck the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
That's funny I guess bloods outnumber crips in sac but growing up I thought the city was mostly crips cause it was mostly them rapping, now days being a blood is the cool fad lol
Same here. Growing up in the bay i always thought sac was nothing but crips and nortes. Til I moved to sac and saw it's mostly bloods but they never made music that reached anything outside of their hoods.

Aug 17, 2002
Spent a couple nights in downtown south a couple months baxk and there were some fine women there. I imagine it can get kind of midwestish or 909ish in some areas though lol

Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
R @REAL 1 can you confirm? You'd be the one to know!!
I WILL SAY THAT THE BAY DID HELP PROMOTE ALOT OF RAPPERS WHO WERENT FROM THE BAY INCLUDING MYSELF IN THE 90'S. THE YOUNGSTERS MIGHT NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT ONE OF THE FIRST "ONE STOPS" WHO DISTRIBUTED TO MOMS AND POPS STORES ON A NATIONAL LEVEL WAS THE MUSIC PEOPLE WHICH WAS STATIONED IN THE BAY AND HELPED THE CD GAME BLOSSOM WHEN PPL WERE TRANSITIONING FROM CASSETTE TAPES TO CD'S.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
^no Sac has hella gay people because the woman up there are all butt ugly and dress like dudes so they said fuck it gay guys are more feminine then these Sac bitches lol...
LOL, Now you are making things up trying to make the Gay Area look less gay.

Ur full of shit, it's a fact that most of the fags in Sac moved here from San Francisco and other Bay Area cities because SF is one of the most expensive places to live. Almost half of the people in Sac came here from the Bay, it's been that way since the 80s and 90s when I was a kid. Out of every 10 people in Sac only 2 or 3 were actually born & raised here.

the percentage of the gay population is around under 10% of the population but for some reason the Bay and Atlanta have a very large percentage of their population that are homo. LOL

Another thing that sucks so bad about the Gay Area is that the voters and politicians from there played a huge role in making the gun laws so strict in California. They live in a candy ass fantasy land where they think only the police should carry guns.

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
LOL, Now you are making things up trying to make the Gay Area look less gay.

Ur full of shit, it's a fact that most of the fags in Sac moved here from San Francisco and other Bay Area cities because SF is one of the most expensive places to live. Almost half of the people in Sac came here from the Bay, it's been that way since the 80s and 90s when I was a kid. Out of every 10 people in Sac only 2 or 3 were actually born & raised here.

the percentage of the gay population is around under 10% of the population but for some reason the Bay and Atlanta have a very large percentage of their population that are homo. LOL

Another thing that sucks so bad about the Gay Area is that the voters and politicians from there played a huge role in making the gun laws so strict in California. They live in a candy ass fantasy land where they think only the police should carry guns.
The fags in the bay got money bruh. They ain't moving to sac they ballin. They some of the only ppl that can afford to live in the bay with all the H1B visa Asians and Indians.

Nov 27, 2014
You worry and think a lot about gay people don't you? Did a muscled out Bay Area gay dude touch your no no's or something? Is that why you have all these stats so you can avoid areas with more then 2.3 percent gay population? Haha. I'm in the bay 24/7 in Oakland I never see gay people maybe once in a blue moon some crazy tranny at the bus stop.

Mar 5, 2014
its always a nigga from sac dissin the bay on the internet when niggas know what u look like and u do shows and have at least some sort of a name you cant think for a sec anyone gonna let that pass that's why he back tracked he didn't think what he said would get out he really do feel that way but u gotta be able to stand on what you speak the words already been said so he go have to stand by what he said apologies don't mean shit people ychoose they words Mozzy his potna so that most def go affect him too but anybody dissin a whole region is def game goofy anyway

Mar 5, 2014
That's the reason cats would say fuck the bay cause dipshits say sac wanna be like the bay I don't know any cats including myself from sac that want to be like the bay!! If there is any sac cats wanting to be from the bay they goofy as fuck!!
sac whole style is bay shit sac was influenced by the bay what would u call that? everything the bay did sac will try to they own version of it shit that's all North Cal the whole go dumb wave niggas was on that when niggas switched to mob music niggas was on that even sac music people say they was influenced by the bay and la