Emozzy says fuck the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
U MENTION MY NAME WAY TOO.MUCH. MAYBE U JUST LIKE ATTENTION FROM ME...IM NOT FROM SAC.. I JUST HAVE STRONG TIES HERE AND RESIDED IN THE VIEW FOR A FEW YEARS. U BE SAYIN SOME IGNORANT SHIT YO. U SURE U AINT ONE OF MY EX BITTER BITCHES HIDING BEHIND A FAKE SCREEN NAME?? CTO CUH
lol my bad that was just my way of getting you to check this thread but since you're here what do you say about this cat? You were there when this sac stuff was starting!!

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Damn you act like I'm hating on Sac or not stating a fact. Without people in the Bay Area buying all that early Sacramento shit and mixing with artists on features and compilations / including Sacramento as if it was part of the Bay then Black Market and C Bo etc... would not have gotten enough sales to get the distribution they would need to blow up. Sac is too damn small to make money on rap just selling in your region. Also I lived in Sacramento the city has hella gay people there too I would drive through downtown they got entire sections of the city with raimbo flags all over the place. K street is like the only spot that's ever really crackin most the town shuts down hella early. I like it cuz you can live downtown for hella cheap unlike the bay but the bay hella more fun then Sac.

Do you have solid proof that the bay helped with the distribution? and again who put lynch on? all his shit was pretty much garden blocc shit no bay cats! most lynch and cbo' fans are non bay shit non California residents they are real popular in states outside of ca that's why they do tours there when is the last time they did a show in sac or the bay but what you're saying is the bay was responsible for them having any fans lol

Aug 17, 2002
Do you have solid proof that the bay helped with the distribution? and again who put lynch on? all his shit was pretty much garden blocc shit no bay cats! most lynch and cbo' fans are non bay shit non California residents they are real popular in states outside of ca that's why they do tours there when is the last time they did a show in sac or the bay but what you're saying is the bay was responsible for them having any fans lol
He's saying the bay area audience provided a lot of support that would result in resources for sac artists

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Damn you act like I'm hating on Sac or not stating a fact. Without people in the Bay Area buying all that early Sacramento shit and mixing with artists on features and compilations / including Sacramento as if it was part of the Bay then Black Market and C Bo etc... would not have gotten enough sales to get the distribution they would need to blow up. Sac is too damn small to make money on rap just selling in your region. Also I lived in Sacramento the city has hella gay people there too I would drive through downtown they got entire sections of the city with raimbo flags all over the place. K street is like the only spot that's ever really crackin most the town shuts down hella early. I like it cuz you can live downtown for hella cheap unlike the bay but the bay hella more fun then Sac.
Growing up in KC I can tell you hella people fucked with Sacramento rap so I don't think your statement holds much weight just my 2 cents. There was a few record stores scattered across the Midwest that carried all sac artists.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
100% truth bruh....i made my last reply before I seen this basically co-signed it before reading it.

Nov 27, 2014
Growing up in KC I can tell you hella people fucked with Sacramento rap so I don't think your statement holds much weight just my 2 cents. There was a few record stores scattered across the Midwest that carried all sac artists.
That's what I'm saying tho if hella people in the bay weren't buying hella Sac tapes and cd's those distributors wouldn't be pushing them outside the state because they wouldn't have the sales to prove the music would sell

Nov 27, 2014
So you're saying black market records a Sacramento based record label used Bay Area distributors?
I have no idea about that I'm just saying if they sold 20,000 copies of cd in Sac they sold 50,000 in the bay so that's 70,000 copies sold so that would get them a better distribution deal the next album that would get them promoted and pushed out of state

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Also I lived in Sacramento the city has hella gay people there too I would drive through downtown they got entire sections of the city with raimbo flags all over the place. .
They all came from the bay because they could no longer afford the high price of living in the bay.

Nov 27, 2014
^no Sac has hella gay people because the woman up there are all butt ugly and dress like dudes so they said fuck it gay guys are more feminine then these Sac bitches lol... that's the reason I moved back all the pretty bitches are married and average hoes think they 10's and the 10's who aren't married are just visiting from the bay haha. Sacramento was just voted the ugliest city in the COUNTRY I'm not even joking google that shit

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Yeah it was lol but I was tripping because when I hit up frisco I see a bunch of mutant looking mutha fuckas, there is ugly people everywhere ha ha

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Also, crips put sac on the map.

South sac crips to be specific.

This mozzy shit is gonna get super repetitive and played out so fast it's gonna faceplant.
That's funny I guess bloods outnumber crips in sac but growing up I thought the city was mostly crips cause it was mostly them rapping, now days being a blood is the cool fad lol