Emozzy says fuck the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I was just typing something but they said it!! lol at they put lynch on, who? All his features were cats from his hood!
Yeah he was reaching hard with that one..black market and awol are two of the most successful record companies to ever cone out of northern California and where 90% sac artist and had straight up sac sound nothing even bay influenced.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Yeah he was reaching hard with that one..black market and awol are two of the most successful record companies to ever cone out of northern California and where 90% sac artist and had straight up sac sound nothing even bay influenced.

A lot of the dope beats that C-Bo rapped on in the 90s were from bay area producers like DJ Daryl / Mike Moseley / etc.,,,,, thats basically the only influence they had on sac rap.....916 had their own rap style in the 90s.

Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
The bay and sac always had a connection but for this dude to say sac wouldn't be here without the bay is just plain ol mixerrish!!
Yeah agreed. Sac and bay came up on their own in the same way. By having dope artists that actually had talent and were original.

I think in the back of his head he really meant to say mozzy wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for bay artists putting him on.

Also, Siccness has been poppin this whole 2 weeks i like it.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
Funny how niggaz get a lil money and start to get bold. Not that I really care but, I've seen this before somewhere. Emozzy aint nobody to even think about, his raps are subpar at the most and he just mozzy's shadow and will always be.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
E-mozzy riding the coat tails of mozzys fame. Look at his name it's fucking mozzy with an E in front of it.

Not that I care about what he said but fuck he's hella boring on the mic his flow is monotone and one dimensional nothing relevant in his Raps and he walks around with a shit bag from talking shit to the wrong people.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
There would be no sac Rap if it wasn't for tay period!!
U MENTION MY NAME WAY TOO.MUCH. MAYBE U JUST LIKE ATTENTION FROM ME...IM NOT FROM SAC.. I JUST HAVE STRONG TIES HERE AND RESIDED IN THE VIEW FOR A FEW YEARS. U BE SAYIN SOME IGNORANT SHIT YO. U SURE U AINT ONE OF MY EX BITTER BITCHES HIDING BEHIND A FAKE SCREEN NAME?? CTO CUH

Nov 27, 2014
Damn you act like I'm hating on Sac or not stating a fact. Without people in the Bay Area buying all that early Sacramento shit and mixing with artists on features and compilations / including Sacramento as if it was part of the Bay then Black Market and C Bo etc... would not have gotten enough sales to get the distribution they would need to blow up. Sac is too damn small to make money on rap just selling in your region. Also I lived in Sacramento the city has hella gay people there too I would drive through downtown they got entire sections of the city with raimbo flags all over the place. K street is like the only spot that's ever really crackin most the town shuts down hella early. I like it cuz you can live downtown for hella cheap unlike the bay but the bay hella more fun then Sac.