#EastCoCoIsBack LiL Dee A Wax set for return!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Wax signed Lil Dee? That's wassup, they gonna do a collab project together or just put out Dee's next album?

Feb 18, 2011
Gonna be dope. I really hope A-Wax & Shadow get together on a couple tracks. 2 extreme contrasts in styles, but Wax can adapt to Damn near anything. He's sped up his flow on more than 1 occasion throughout his catalog.

Really hope Big Tone is gonna be apart of this too. I know him & Dee went their separate ways since Dee was on Sav It Out,but I'd love to hear them together repping for Woodie because those 2 have done a lot as far as keeping his name alive.

Basically, I'd like to see the whole project consist of nothing but the people who were on the "R.I.P. Woodie" song,Megan & Davina included. Plus Lou-E-Lou since he was locked up & couldn't get on the song.

Either way,Im interested in seeing how they approach doing the entire project.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Gonna be dope. I really hope A-Wax & Shadow get together on a couple tracks. 2 extreme contrasts in styles, but Wax can adapt to Damn near anything. He's sped up his flow on more than 1 occasion throughout his catalog.

Really hope Big Tone is gonna be apart of this too. I know him & Dee went their separate ways since Dee was on Sav It Out,but I'd love to hear them together repping for Woodie because those 2 have done a lot as far as keeping his name alive.

Basically, I'd like to see the whole project consist of nothing but the people who were on the "R.I.P. Woodie" song,Megan & Davina included. Plus Lou-E-Lou since he was locked up & couldn't get on the song.

Either way,Im interested in seeing how they approach doing the entire project.
what he said