E A SKI audio "OOH AAH" and "WESTSIDE DRIVE-BY" at dubcnn.. check

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
F

FriscoLegend

DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!! im really feelin them songs god damn now thats some real fukin heat, the bay need more of this

Game Warden

On The Rise
Mar 9, 2003
www.papertrailmusic.com
Rich outshines em both. I dont care much for the music, but Rich is still Rich. Sometimes I wonder why he is on so many people's stuff, if he just did his stuff to the fullest, seems like he could have the whole bay (at least) eatin out the palm of his hands. I dont know about other areas, but the bay LOVES rich. I wonder if he's makin a good dollar.

Jan 20, 2003
i bump that track everyday now. yuk comes sick as fuck, ea-ski got some lines that made me laugh, "we lost the superbowl but we won the homicade rate" and richie rich comes tight as always!

attay

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2002
Ooh Ahh is pretty tight but I'm feeling Westside Drive-by way more.. that shits great! fuck, i hope KAM uses more Ski production on his future albums.

Nima

Sicc OG
Jul 20, 2002
www.empiredistribution.com
ski also produced stuff for E-40's new album. lookout for that!

yuk/ski has always been a good combination.. "Fuck Friendz" from United Ghettos Of America bein' one of my favorite.

Lookout for Jayo Felony and E A Ski to hook back up, just got them back in contact together.

Also Spice 1 and E A Ski should be happening in future again. Let's hope they hit us with some classic ish again.

Nima