e-40's lastest ablums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2012
who is the guy that does alot of hooks the past alumbs from reveune to the history channel series been tryna figure it out he never gets credit never on the song titles no recognition

The person is probably credited in the production credits inside the CD booklet. Oh yeah, I forgot, people don't buy CDs anymore. I guess you'll never know.
I bought J. Stalin's Women and Money CD because I wanted to support, and find out who the producers were. They didn't even list the credits. I paid for the graphic design only, no credits. Kinda fucked me up, because now you can't even trust people to give you the full value when you DO buy the OG version.

Props: Sacsick
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I bought J. Stalin's Women and Money CD because I wanted to support, and find out who the producers were. They didn't even list the credits. I paid for the graphic design only, no credits. Kinda fucked me up, because now you can't even trust people to give you the full value when you DO buy the OG version.
That's shitty. Almost seems like they have something to hide or something they're ashamed of.