E-40 "Revenue Retrievin' (Graveyard Shift & Overtime Shift)" Promo Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 11, 2003
ya if e40 only took the best songs from each album and made only one cd it would have been a classic instead you have hella fillers. if people want to make a good double album they need to make a triple first and consolidate the songs into two albums that should fix the problem

Sep 11, 2003
ya if e40 only took the best songs from each album and made only one cd it would have been a classic instead you have hella fillers. if people want to make a good double album they need to make a triple first and consolidate the songs into two albums that should fix the problem

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
40 dope.but to me,id expect to hear more big time collabos with bigger named artist and producers.somethin that can actually have a solid rotation on video spots,and radio air waves. i really liked that joint he did with akon,but i think it lacked promo,plus the buzz died really fast for it. the last one did have some slaps on it,but i was also skippin a hell of a lot of tracks too.. i really liked that grit and grind album a whole lot tho.

Thing is that everyone likes differnt tracks on them albums it seems, so the double disc works in that it gives everyone at least one cd worth of great songs, if not more. Wasnt his best album but to me there was only 1 or 2 songs that I wasnt feeling on em.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
40 dope.but to me,id expect to hear more big time collabos with bigger named artist and producers.somethin that can actually have a solid rotation on video spots,and radio air waves. i really liked that joint he did with akon,but i think it lacked promo,plus the buzz died really fast for it. the last one did have some slaps on it,but i was also skippin a hell of a lot of tracks too.. i really liked that grit and grind album a whole lot tho.
Fuck a feature. Can't nobody hang wit 40 on the Mic.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
That's like bitchin about a bunch of extra songs. It still has all the songs on it you like aids booger.

Sep 11, 2003
That's like bitchin about a bunch of extra songs. It still has all the songs on it you like aids booger.
You are slow or something. Rappers shouldnt be putting out songs with filler garbage just to make it a double cd its better to have only the best songs on one cd so in the future people will want the next album and get new listeners you herpe

Mar 21, 2009
You are slow or something. Rappers shouldnt be putting out songs with filler garbage just to make it a double cd its better to have only the best songs on one cd so in the future people will want the next album and get new listeners you herpe
your the fag (gay guy) posting these 19 second promos. don't make me quote lady sovereign