E-40 "Gamed Up" Feat. Rayven Justice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
He's really hard to hate on, why do other bay rappers say he holds them back when he the only one getting our area exposure?

Mar 5, 2014
He's really hard to hate on, why do other bay rappers say he holds them back when he the only one getting our area exposure?
I dont know if this answere's your question but Ive been in a studio where E-40 has recorded a few times me and the producer start discussing feat's he said to me "Its better not to focus on feats, I've seen E-40 pull a few people's verses because they verse was to dope" I dont know how true that is on E-40s part but Ive heard that more than once, But E-40 has also clearly helped alot of niggas by feat them so idk................

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I dont know if this answere's your question but Ive been in a studio where E-40 has recorded a few times me and the producer start discussing feat's he said to me "Its better not to focus on feats, I've seen E-40 pull a few people's verses because they verse was to dope" I dont know how true that is on E-40s part but Ive heard that more than once, But E-40 has also clearly helped alot of niggas by feat them so idk................
Well me being from Wisconsin I've bought hella bay rappers CDs that I heard featured on E40 albums that I never woulda heard of if it wasn't for 40.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Well Known Rapper I'm Not Gonna Name: "Man don't tell 40 and Mugzi I got cashed out for this they'll trip."

Heresy: "I won't but those are your folks what's up?"

Well Known Rapper I'm Not Gonna Name: "Cause 40 think he always gotta have his hand in shit and if they find out they might call ole boy up and try to stop the release of the song. Niggas be trippin if they find out just say I recorded it a while back."

Heresy: "They ain't gonna say shit to me, I'm not you, hahahaha. But it's good let me finish trackin you so I can get the fuck out of here."

Well Known Rapper I'm Not Gonna Name: "it's all good lemmie hit this shit real quick."

Heresy: "fool hurry up"

That's a real convo I had with a well known bay rapper and that's just the tip of the ice berg.