E-40 The D Boy Diary 1&2 artwork & tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
E-40 is smart, he knows the fans he has will buy both cd's half ass fans who buy one like it might buy the other, release singles from both cd's and be featured on the young rappers hits. He gets most of the money back cuz the major label isn't pushing it he gets to tour and sell more shit at his shows. Promoting himself as a rapper also promotes his liquor at the same time. He'll generate a million on this all together I bet

May 25, 2013
I thought it was interesting that he put it up on youtube the same day also. Im assuming hes getting advertising money and figured the album would be pirated anyways so why not.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I thought it was interesting that he put it up on youtube the same day also. Im assuming hes getting advertising money and figured the album would be pirated anyways so why not.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk
those are auto uploads, bots handle it on youtubes end, everything thats on their music streaming service gets instantly uploaded to their official yt channel too

Nov 29, 2013
think these are his best albums since revenue retreiving my top 5 is the grit dont quit. we flip, money, sick out here and military time