E-40 announces collaboration album w/B-Legit, new project from The Click

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2014

Instagram

e40 New album Coming Soon!!! E-40 & B-LEGIT " CONNECTED & RESPECTED" The legendary group THE CLICK Family members S @Suga _t_official & T @Thereal dshot @e40 @blegit72 will also be featured on the album Be on the look out for THE CLICK new project " FAMILY FIRST " this summer !!! #mobmusic #bayarea #vallejo #707 #sickwiditrecords #blockmovement #heavyonthegrindentertainment

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I'm pumped for this too, been begging for this for years. I just hope it's some true mob shit, not these garbage beats he's been rapping over the last six or seven years.
Doubt he's gonna go back to 90s beats now to please 7 dudes on the sickness who haven't liked his music for over 10 years and hate on his albums before they're even out lol

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
Doubt he's gonna go back to 90s beats now to please 7 dudes on the sickness who haven't liked his music for over 10 years and hate on his albums before they're even out lol
I think there's a little more than that to be honest - more like 8. lol.

But on sum real sh*t tho I think it'd be dope.

He don't have to stay there (obviously) but he should def consider making a "throwback" album for the 90's mob fans. IMO.

My $.02