E-40 announces collaboration album w/B-Legit, new project from The Click

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
ALL 40'S ALBUMS SLAP TO ME I THOUGHT D-BOY DIARY 1 AND 2 WERE HIS BEST ALBUMS SINCE HE STARTED DROPPING THEM IN SETS, THAT SONG THEY GOT TOGETHER ON PART 1 "SAVAGE" GOES HARD THIS ALBUM IS GARUNTEED TO SLAP. NOT TOO MANY RAPPERS IN HISTORY SOUND AS GOOD TOGETHER AS 40 AND BELA DO
Ya they're pretty good I think I liked the block brochure Series best of the sets

Oct 19, 2008
Can't do nothing but tip my hat to 40's catalog/longevity, I'm a bigger fan of his older music but he still can rock with any generation and that's saying something in itself.

Looking forward to this more than the history album/channel...cause it was way over due as timing imo. Imagine short is on the album tho, be surprised if he wasn't

I don't get the hate on 40's latest albums or music. I grew up on E-40 and the click, sure I LOVE the old stuff, just love it. But who is all gonna buy a 100% mobb album? A handful of us, I don't mind when he sprinkles in some commercial tracks on these albums personally, he still got alot of other tracks that get my interest. Beats are not 100% my personal preference but I still find tons to enjoy on his albums these days. he still pushing a hard line and still makes great music. Sure I would like a few more mobbin old school Beats but not having em full of mob beats doesn't mean the albums are wack or bad. To be honest only E-40 album i don't listen to regularly is that one with Too Short.The other shit all got some slaps on em.

Anyways just my two cents as a fan since the 80s.

May 6, 2002
On his most recent albums, there's just been too many garbage rappers, and too many songs period. Lots of garbage beats. Looking forward to this album though, hopefully it's just one quality album. It seems forty only cares about quantity. Mostly filler, some killer with his double, triple & quadruple albums.

Aug 4, 2016
ALL 40'S ALBUMS SLAP TO ME I THOUGHT D-BOY DIARY 1 AND 2 WERE HIS BEST ALBUMS SINCE HE STARTED DROPPING THEM IN SETS, THAT SONG THEY GOT TOGETHER ON PART 1 "SAVAGE" GOES HARD THIS ALBUM IS GARUNTEED TO SLAP. NOT TOO MANY RAPPERS IN HISTORY SOUND AS GOOD TOGETHER AS 40 AND BELA DO
Fools be trippin sometimes. New double album got them blappers.

May 25, 2013
I did the beats for DDay of A1 "Cali Connect" album and he asked for a today sound for the original "world went crazy" so i came up with this. Its featuring E40 as well.

Sent from my LGMS345 using Tapatalk