Dru Down....what happened?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Heard he was arrested....also hearing some other bizarre rumors. Anyone know what happened and if he's ok?
you wanna hear a story, here it go.
this is the truth in the booth.

he went pee-pee on a bush/apartment shrubbery on a main street in san leandro after too many mixed drinks and cold ones, u know how it go when u drunk, "damn i gotta piss!" and the cops blurped him while draining the pimp stick and threw him in jail

i think hes out now tho and doing his normal thing, im not sure he may still be in rita dunno what he got caught with and or if he violaed i just know what threw him in the jail. yes thats what happened and yes its kinda funny but fucked up if you asked me id be pissed pun intended

my old homie is his cousin i was watchin him fight a cat on medication a week before then, that cat was gonna kill him, he thought the cat was playin and the shit was funny that cat was 3 seconds from fucking him up seriously we had to exile the cat into the bathroom before it merked dru down on some serious shit that cat was bout to mob on him, was meowing all crazy like cat sex or somethin, shit was real mad at dru down fuckin with it while it was on dope

thats the real story. trust me, i know.
dru downs a cool person tho. gave me alot of game. he prolly had white on him and thats why he still in if so or violated i dont think peeing on a bush keeps u in jail that long. but apparently hes been locked up in every jail in the bay and is pretty known as far as havin ppl in the jail system and the repeated visits,so hes good in there. probably writing a new album.

swore i saw him on twitter tho maybe he got a burner i dunno ill ask my homie if hes out or not

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2008
when i was in rita he was in 31.. he said he was there for an old violation i think he got out end of may/ beginning of june somewhere around there..

Props: TRAJIK1

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
my old homie is his cousin i was watchin him fight a cat on medication a week before then, that cat was gonna kill him, he thought the cat was playin and the shit was funny that cat was 3 seconds from fucking him up seriously we had to exile the cat into the bathroom before it merked dru down on some serious shit that cat was bout to mob on him, was meowing all crazy like cat sex or somethin, shit was real mad at dru down fuckin with it while it was on dope
lmao

Jul 12, 2002
This doesn't give a reason why he went to jail but according to this video from August 2012 he's in for 3 years.

Here's a video from that same YouTube channel from November 2012. Gangsta Pimpin' was the last time I really listened to Dru Down so I haven't heard much from him in the last decade, but this shit here is pretty dope IMO.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Straight gangsta for gettin locked up for pissin in public. What an idiot.
while I agree with you that he was pretty dumb for pissing on a bush walking in San leandro when his cousin lives there and he had access to a bathroom, I don't know yo, ain't his fault he got arrested for it, well it is... but, we all been there man, sometimes you just gotta go when you gotta go.

hella dumb to get arrested for that, they'll give you a sex offender charge sometimes for peeing in public, I know someone who got hit with being on the sex offender site for peeing in public in the daytime at the beach in a residential. that was the dumbest part imagine a pimp nigga on the sex offender site? that'll ruin a career.

so he coulda caught way worse and at the end of the day without the idiot part I'm with u, wasnt a smart move. ESP if u got dope on you or can violate but prolly weakest way to get thrown in jail next to jaywalking.

he's a real cool guy tho I think his music would lead u to believe he'd be kinda a little crazier, but he was real resoectful and intelligent, I wish I had recorded my run ima with him, have alot if game abt the bay, jail systems and his history. it's a trip cuz when he was big, people like my girl were like babies. she knew of him but didnt really know his like hit songs, she was mad cuz she felt I embarrassed her but he took it well and resoectfully and was just like "aww u was a lil baby when I was doin my thing you missed out" and played all his music. another hella cool guy is Rahman I personally think the regime is gull of some cool ass talented people. one of my fav bay groups next to AR and livewire

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
and I don't think he does crack honestly lol I know nuttkase was clownin do I dunno why I'm answering that one. lol. I mean to keep it 100 I've done coke with him I damn near credit him with teaching me what I will refer to as "the Oakland bump" lol I think he's toned down his usage he still get on but it's not out of control by any means I think he was the most kinda non-abusive yay user in that house at the time as far as the coke users lol, did kinda go in on my sack tho lol but it's all love

he still rock the dragon chain so he still fuck with the regime. or last I saw of em. but he had his shit together didnt look broke by any means to the point he'd be smokin yay but shit, some hood niggas do get down like that. I know a few that smoke yay like ain't shit wrong w it. lol

Last edited: