DJ VLAD SNITCHES ON A-WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
NEW AWAX BLOG

vlad the rat
Category: Life

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 09 Sep 2007, 14:44

Just got off the phone with your manager.

Nothing really came from the conversation except him threatening me and saying that I'll be assaulted at one of my shows.

This whole thing started with me saying I'm not doing music with you anymore because I didn't like you airing out your personal beefs with people that I don't know, and putting my name on the cover. You took it upon yourself to take this to a different level.

I have a very strong, long-standing relationship with Akon and Konvict music. Akon and T-Pain are on the cover of my new DVD (http://www.urbanmythdvd.com/detail.php?adult=0&dvd_id=756), as well as being featured on my Russell' Simmons' national TV show, etc. I'm going to be speaking to them in the next few days about this situation.

Furthermore, I'm forwarding a copy of your email threat to Richmond Police department. If anything happens to me, I will be pressing charges. Like I told your manager, I'm a DJ, not a street dude. I stand behind my statements, and will not tolerate having my safety threatened.
If you want to give me your phone number, we can talk this situation out like men. Otherwise, we can both proceed down the paths we have chosen.

Props: hellatall1991
Jun 5, 2004
^^^better be a DJ for a disco derby or some shit then.
LOL 4 REAL. IMO SNITCHIN IS NEVER COOL FOR ANYBODY TO DO
that sucks Vlad and wax aint cool anymore, i thought that F. Suckaz mixtape was a classic
I AGREE THAT TAPE WAS DOPE, BUT IT COULD HAVE BEEN PUT OUT BY ANY DJ AND HAVE BASICALY THE SAME QUALITY OF MUSIC

Nov 2, 2002
seriously though, how did A-WAX suddenly show up on the radar of DJVlad? Especially right during the midst of his rick ross thing. And we all know how wax handles his beefs.
Its like a fuckin soap opera

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Then he needs to stay out of street cats business or he's gonna get handled by some street cats. He expects to just eat off them, and expect nothing to happen? Riiiiight.
lol the entertainment industry being a street cats business. It's a money business. It's just funny to me at the timing of this. Maybe it's just me but I'd rather hear good music over this constant display of public beefs let alone peoples private email conversations. To each his own.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Then he needs to stay out of street cats business or he's gonna get handled by some street cats. He expects to just eat off them, and expect nothing to happen? Riiiiight.
He said "This whole thing started with me saying I'm not doing music with you anymore because I didn't like you airing out your personal beefs with people that I don't know, and putting my name on the cover."

That right there is understandable as fuck. The street cats need to respect dudes name on not put it on shit that he's not involved with.

The rap game is turning into a wresting match or some shit...immature as fuck and for the kids. It's like the whole Rick Ross situation. If nobody KNOWS dude personally, why speak on him? The rap game no longer thrives on beef, beef puts rap deeper into a hole. Cats need to stop worrying about the next man's life and focus on their own, for real.