DJ VLAD SNITCHES ON A-WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
Like he said, he's a DJ and not a street cat.
Good point. But a snitch iz a snitch regardless. I can understand Vlad not wanting to go that route with Wax but @ the same time he needs to keep the police out his business. If theirs an issue with Wax then nobody else should be drug into this-not even the police.

If Wax iz a real man about his shit then he can also sit down with Vlad & come to a reasonable understanding w/o the violence.

If Vlad is a real man about his shit then he'll let the cops pick up rapist, serial killers, drunk drivers & child molesters & handle the situation on his own.

Just cuz u don't want to fight someone or shoot it out with them don't make u a pussy or a punk. Some people are diplomatic about their beefs(like seasoned pimps) & know how to use their mouthpeices to settle their differences. Neither one of these individuals don't know how to do that if all what I read in that blog is true.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if he aint a street cat why is he fuckin with street cats, he should be interviewing lyrics born or little brother, i mean he should feel out of place if thats the situation, and on top of that...at his next show? vlads throwing another show? when? im there. let me know..i gotta see this shit.

carol city cartel go be in the building vlad gon strap on a rocket pack on his back and bust through the fucking ceiling into space

Sep 7, 2006
I think half of these cats on here get things WAAAAY twisted. If you on some street thug shit, don't expect everyone to meet you there. You want to put hands on folks, then do so at your own risk. A-Wax aint puttin hands on a Tommy Matolla for example, and Rick Ross aint puttin hands on the any label rep. My point is simple, if the street hype is your thing, go for it, but Vlad? He never tried to front like he was street, he was always square (no disrespect intended). AWAX needs to settle the fuck down and grow up, learn how to write better rhymes and shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
whyt does that matter. if u the square in a group of riders you dont expect to get checked? i cant spek on CCC but what im sayin is....did vlad not know what was gonna happen or what. that makes the bay look bad/

thats bullshit to me vlad knew he might get punched up but he hit the spot anyway

Nov 2, 2002
I think half of these cats on here get things WAAAAY twisted. If you on some street thug shit, don't expect everyone to meet you there. You want to put hands on folks, then do so at your own risk. A-Wax aint puttin hands on a Tommy Matolla for example, and Rick Ross aint puttin hands on the any label rep. My point is simple, if the street hype is your thing, go for it, but Vlad? He never tried to front like he was street, he was always square (no disrespect intended). AWAX needs to settle the fuck down and grow up, learn how to write better rhymes and shit.
ey, are you really gia paloma? If so then my korean homie banged you at a party in LA

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
whyt does that matter. if u the square in a group of riders you dont expect to get checked? i cant spek on CCC but what im sayin is....did vlad not know what was gonna happen or what. that makes the bay look bad/

thats bullshit to me vlad knew he might get punched up but he hit the spot anyway
Man, this is the problem with these gangsters today...they have no clue who their enemies are. When I was comin' up, civilians and "squares" were off limits. Even if you ROLLED with dudes who were street cats, non-bangin' dudes were never targeted...PERIOD! I rolled with all types of G's when I was growin' up, and when an enemy came they hit up my dudes but never said anything or put hands on me or my boys who weren't involved with that shit. The only time I had problems with street cats, is when I made my own personal issues with street cats. That's the way the streets are supposed to work.

Vlad shouldn't be threatening dudes with the cops, and he shouldn't be playing the game if he can't hang with it. DJ's are notorious for stirrin' up shit. At the same time, Wax should just realize that dude is a fuckin clown and move on.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Man, this is the problem with these gangsters today...they have no clue who their enemies are. When I was comin' up, civilians and "squares" were off limits. Even if you ROLLED with dudes who were street cats, non-bangin' dudes were never targeted...PERIOD! I rolled with all types of G's when I was growin' up, and when an enemy came they hit up my dudes but never said anything or put hands on me or my boys who weren't involved with that shit. The only time I had problems with street cats, is when I made my own personal issues with street cats. That's the way the streets are supposed to work.

Vlad shouldn't be threatening dudes with the cops, and he shouldn't be playing the game if he can't hang with it. DJ's are notorious for stirrin' up shit. At the same time, Wax should just realize that dude is a fuckin clown and move on.
it would be some bitch shit if vlad didnt say anything but he is here instigating here he is tryin to clown on ross http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=288769 then gets dealt with if he ain't a street cat he shouldnt be takin shit

Apr 25, 2002
Apr 25, 2002
two days ago everyone was like "get that guap vlad"
but since it's a bay dude it's wrong now?

shit was foul from the get

if you're in the rap game, and you don't want to be involved in it's ways...then you better stick to behind the scenes
Agreed, but at the same time, this here is a business. There are plenty of cats in rap that aren't involved in the street shit...they left it at the door. The violence is bad for business all around. Can you imagine Russell Simmons and Sean Combs sending threats back and forth? It would probably never happen...they would take it to the table and handle it as businessmen. If they fought it out or shot it out, they would probably lose a lot of shit.

Gas One

May 24, 2006

i agree with you to some degree. but back then, the dudes who didnt bang or ride on people stayed in they lane. and if they crossed that lane, they were to deal with the same rules and regulations the streets offered.

sure u could live in a neighboorhood where everyone banged or whatever but as soon as you involve yourself with it, even interviews, you in the circle to me...you can get fucked up over that for involving yourself..

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Agreed, but at the same time, this here is a business. There are plenty of cats in rap that aren't involved in the street shit...they left it at the door. The violence is bad for business all around. Can you imagine Russell Simmons and Sean Combs sending threats back and forth? It would probably never happen...they would take it to the table and handle it as businessmen. If they fought it out or shot it out, they would probably lose a lot of shit.
This aint the east coast homie, fooz aint making millions off rap,and even if they do they dont change, why you think pac never changed when he was alive?

Cuz in the west coast dignity, loyalty, and respect by means of violence, mean more and if you're letting too much shit slide your gonna get eaten up by these fuckin vulture dikes.

Apr 25, 2002
This aint the east coast homie, fooz aint making millions off rap,and even if they do they dont change, why you think pac never changed when he was alive?

Cuz in the west coast dignity, loyalty, and respect by means of violence, mean more and if you're letting too much shit slide your gonna get eaten up by these fuckin vulture dikes.
You're right, and it shows too. Who's on top and who's been on top since 2Pac got shot? Not the West. We need to learn how to do business without involving the bullshit. The ONLY West Coast cat seriously in it right now is The Game. Even after the altercation in New York when his boy got shot. Why is he still there? Because he spoke down on that whole situation...he knows in his heart what to leave on the street and what to bring with him.

Pac was on top because he was an artist. If he was like every other rapper, he wouldn't have been shit. BUT, he touched on subjects people to THIS DAY don't touch on. Now it's about being hard, nobody really spits that deep shit. EVERYBODY is UNTOUCHABLE, nobody cries, nobody admits to a soft side. When there is a glimmer of hope, somebody shoots somebody else or rappers start beefin' out here. Nobody wants to touch us, especially in the bay, because we don't know where to draw the line.

Apr 25, 2002
i agree with you to some degree. but back then, the dudes who didnt bang or ride on people stayed in they lane. and if they crossed that lane, they were to deal with the same rules and regulations the streets offered.

sure u could live in a neighboorhood where everyone banged or whatever but as soon as you involve yourself with it, even interviews, you in the circle to me...you can get fucked up over that for involving yourself..
Yup, it's faulty in both areas. Cats who don't bang don't know how to keep their mouths shut. Cats that do bang don't know how to leave innocent people out of it. It's a lose-lose situation these days.