DJ VLAD SNITCHES ON A-WAX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
For a dude who isn't an according to hoyle "street cat" he sure likes to run his mouth and spread gossip about street dudes to try to boost his own career. Dude is commiting career suicide, no one is gonna wanna fuck with this dude anymore. He might wanna start putting out back pack rap mixtapes and quit fuckin with gangstas.

Jul 25, 2004
He said "This whole thing started with me saying I'm not doing music with you anymore because I didn't like you airing out your personal beefs with people that I don't know, and putting my name on the cover."

That right there is understandable as fuck. The street cats need to respect dudes name on not put it on shit that he's not involved with.
@the same time tho,when he will host a mixtape or do a drop for ANYONE who has 200 to spend on it,It seems he wouldn't give a shit what his name was on,if he got his 200 or whatever he charged to do it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
@the same time tho,when he will host a mixtape or do a drop for ANYONE who has 200 to spend on it,It seems he wouldn't give a shit what his name was on,if he got his 200 or whatever he charged to do it.
True, and that's his bad for doin' shit with cats he is nothing like. If he didn't do something, his name shouldn't be on it.

I've noticed something, and that is that a LOT of DJ's play folks against each other for money. In a lot of cases, these cats are no different than the media. As an artist though, I have to disagree with the direction some of these cats are taking it. "Rap Beef" used to elevate careers, but that line was crossed somewhere and now it equals real shit. There used to be a line between the streets and the music, as there should be since it's a BUSINESS! Suge Knight tried to mix the two, but it backfired.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
for the record dj daric b mixed f.suckaz. and vlad only did drops. so with that being said, maybe vlad should pay more attention to the funky 200 bucks he makin for hosting mixtapes and actually mix them and that way he can hear whats going on them. how can he complain 2-3 years later?

ohhhhhhhh jacka is hot right now and probably told vlad to go fuck himself cause put out the wax mixtape....... its all coming together now.

i have never wanted anyone to starve and i can respect almost any hustle on this planet to feed your family. but when you make choices, you have to be ready for everything that comes with them. and apparently vlad isnt paying too much attention.