Dj.Fresh Workshops Coming In Feb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yep..thats how ive always made my beats.. have all my shit already set on the pads and then fuck around and make the beat however i want in different ways...kinda like how rappers dont write raps, just think about it and keep goin based on what you already locked in ya head...before all that i used a tascam 4 track with turntables to lock my samples in...no midi or anything.. on the analog tip but none of these niggas know about all that except for maybe you. niggas dont know about that tascam building and crate digging...bruh i had a akai s20 before a MPC that lets you know how far back i went. back then you REALLY had to be on point, or you had to do that shit over. wasnt no fakin the funk on analog you had to really be dope or you wasnt comin with anything.. i remember when i felt like all the new technology was cheating lolol .dope you puttin people on, maybe itll bring people into the creative aspect of beats and having fun.

many people lack the basic knowledge needed to create the imagination they have in they head. if they had that they would know how to do the things they think of. alot of people just look at hardware and get confused on how to do it, and dont wanna read to figure it out.

this the only way us niggas who make beats can keep the future of hip hop into it. much love i been rockin with you and idris (tower) since the beginning. you been a dj from the beginning so that put you ahead of alot of niggas from the jump. i did the same. went from dj'ing to playing the guitar to making beats.

i fully respect and support what you doin with this workshop. right on. i may just check you out just to support some real shit. if i do ill holla at you and say whats up. been supporting ya shit since the beginning of the tonite shows and make the song cry joints.

Last edited: