DJ.Fresh Very 1st Dj.Battle RIPPS IT !!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2007
I like how fresh had his arms crossed the whole time lol like he couldnt way to dj. Superdope reminds me of some Juice shit. You dont never see that these days.

Jul 22, 2003
Shabangstaff,

You should tell Fresh that his fans like his scratching and think that he should incorperate some scratching in his beats. Maybe scratch a phrase for a chorus or intro. That kind of shit always sounds good and it would bring another element to his already successful production. I dont hear any scratching in bay area stuff for the most part so its also would be bringing something different to the table. Not to say nobody scratches in the bay because we all know good and well that Daly City seems to be the mecca of scratching but at least with the artists that Fresh works with it would be somewhat of a new thing. I think it would be dope and obviously Fresh is good and his this in his arsonal.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol threw on the guru instrumental...i was djing in 1999 so i can feel it....funny how beatjuggling aint even a factor in music much less djing anymore....shit changes...go back to 1998 niggas was killlin it on turntables now a days its all serato and mixing songs like house djs..

Jul 4, 2011
Shabangstaff,

You should tell Fresh that his fans like his scratching and think that he should incorperate some scratching in his beats. Maybe scratch a phrase for a chorus or intro. That kind of shit always sounds good and it would bring another element to his already successful production. I dont hear any scratching in bay area stuff for the most part so its also would be bringing something different to the table. Not to say nobody scratches in the bay because we all know good and well that Daly City seems to be the mecca of scratching but at least with the artists that Fresh works with it would be somewhat of a new thing. I think it would be dope and obviously Fresh is good and his this in his arsonal.

He does it sometimes... here's one where he did:

[video=youtube;l6rrMD7-Rrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6rrMD7-Rrw[/video]