DJ.Fresh Announces New Series Called "What If"?! First One With DRUMROLLLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2008
This will be a free series of legendary artist both past and present called "What If: The Tonite Show With ________" that DJ.Fresh is doing and giving away for people who love the artist and rocks with freshbeats. Here's the first one 2Pac - 2 Of America's Most Wanted. Now of course in no way is any of this trying to compete with the original songs, this is some straight just havin fun vibin out and give it away type shit. Shits dope tho. Enjoy

2Pac - 2 Of Americas Most Wanted (DJ.FreshX3 Remix)
http://soundcloud.com/djfreshdjfreshdjfresh/2pac-2-of-americas-most-wanted

Mar 23, 2012
NOW I FUCKS WITH FRESH AND MOST OF HIS PROJECTS , BUT HONESTLY IM NOT INTO HEARING DEAD ARTIST ON NEW BEATS, BUT HERES THE CATCH, AS LONG AS THEIR FREE I CANT COMPLAIN , BUT I DAMN SHO WONT PAY FOR THESE PROJECTS IF IT EVER COMES TO THAT

Feb 8, 2003
he shouldve just did a free series where he produced ep for all kind off local or unknown artists around the word instead of kicking a dead horse with 2pac and other established artists recycled acapellas

Feb 8, 2003
^^^^^^ He does ITS called "The Tonite Show" and people download it for free everyday or they can pay for it.

THATS NOT WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT AND THAT TONITE SHOW IS MOSTLY WITH LOCAL CALI ARTISTS AND NIGGAS IN HIS SQUAD. IM TALKING ABOUT HE SHOULD DO FREE PROJECTS WITH DIFFERENT UNDERGROUND OR UNSIGNED ARTISTS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. THAT WOULD BE THE SMARTER THING TO DO THEN THE 2 PAC SHIT BC WHO GONNA PUSH THE PAC SHIT OTHER THEN HIM. BESIDES THAT TRACK POSTED WAS WEAK HONESTLY BC IT DIDNT SOUND RIGHT WITH THE CLASSIC PAC ACCAPELLAS DONT GET ME WRONG FRESH'S BEAT WAS GOOD BUT PUT TO WASTE IT WOULDVE BEEN BETTER BEING REALLLY USED BY A ARTIST. IF HE DID PROJECTS LIKE IM TALKING ABOUT THEN IT WOULD OPEN UP MORE NETWORK OPTIONS FOR HIM OUTSIDE OF CALI BC U KNOW THEM UNSIGNED ARTIST WILL PUSH THE SHIT OUT OF THE PROJECTS.

BESIDES THIS PAC SHIT HE DOING NOW IS ALREADY A FAIL BEFORE IT STARTS BC MASS PEOPLE ALREADY DID THIS SHIT MANY YEARS AGO NOT JUST WITH PAC BUT WITH ALL THE ESTABLISHED LEGENDS ALSO DONT FORGET DEATHROW ALREADY DID NU MIX CLASSICS SO THIS A WASTE OF TIME FOR FRESH TO DO.

Sep 7, 2008
If no one liked it yall then how do you explain a 1000 downloads in 20 mins from one link alone? This is sumthn that fresh just wanted to do he never too much cares if its "A Waist Of Time" honestly some of the projects he has done with artist some big critics said was a waist of time (some of your fav artist) but nothing is a waist of time.

May 4, 2002
If no one liked it yall then how do you explain a 1000 downloads in 20 mins from one link alone? This is sumthn that fresh just wanted to do he never too much cares if its "A Waist Of Time" honestly some of the projects he has done with artist some big critics said was a waist of time (some of your fav artist) but nothing is a waist of time.
a 1000 DLs =s no cash ( yeah its free bc it was garbage). this was one of the worst remixes ive ever heard and im a dj fresh fan.

he did pac wrong with this "remix".

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
you should do a what if tonite show series but pair unlikely people together for duo or group albums.
like what if rydah j klyde met HD?
what if...a-wax and mistah fab
what if...nippsey hussle and locksmith
what if...c-bo met beanie sigel

just like the comic book series bro

lmao first thing i thought of when i seen the title. geek chit breh.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
out of the the big catalog of songs Tupac has...he had to pick the most popular one (which is getting boring being remixed a hundred times, leave the original alone). It would have been nice to do an unreleased song from one of his Makaveli bootlegs tapes.