Disappointed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
These fools sound like they tryin to start the Bay Area Mumble Mobb...lyrics done turned to shit, whole songs only have 10 real words and the rest is just bullshit repeated over and over.

Every video got the same 3 shots set up, talkin bout the same shit in every song, nothin new

Creativity is gonna end up like the pteradactyl...this

I dont give a fuck if they Jesus's own clothing line and they got gold threads and diamond buttons and cost 5 g's them skinny jeans is makin yall look stupid, quot trying to sag pants that you cant even pull up to your waist normally cause they so small...

Nov 27, 2014
My son got some of those saggy kinda skinny jeans he says it's to show off the belt... I can't judge cuz I use to sag my Ben Davis with my belt hanging and that looks stupid too

Apr 10, 2006
Wont name drop tooooo many people or critique cuz I am lazy but........

J Stalin - has progressed yet never changed his style, stays out of bay beefs and is still dope.

Philthy Rich - Music is mostly meh now..........repetitive and boring. He's gotten lazy. I think he just throws hella features on CDs to flex on other rappers

Shady Nate and Stevie Joe - Both have stayed local, underground and dope.

Lil Blood - He is hit or miss. I remember years back he told me he was quitting bo. Looks like he couldnt shake it. I enjoy his music but hit or miss

Lil AJ - Has gotten better but still isnt all that great

Roach Gigz - What ever happened to him?

G Eazy - Seemed to sell out

Rado - put out consistent bangers

Mikee - isn't consistent enough

Joe Blow - Went MIA, maybe retired

Husalah - FINALLY will release a CD it seems

Nef - Sold out

SOB x RBE - At first didnt like them but they grew on me over time. 9/10 songs are slaps

HD - Grew a lot as an artist, still does songs about lashes and the hood but is also more political.

Nov 4, 2005
Imo a problem is that the main bay artists at the moment are mostly trash and dont set any type of levels for the area

The bay needs a couple a real high level artists to lift everybody elses level of artistry

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
cant blame the rappers all that much when the audience stay playing and wanting the same sounding bullshit.

its people trying to be like everyone else and want the next hit song that sounds just like the previous and these rappers are giving em what they want.

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Bay ppl will say their music is better than sac music.. but you turn on real current new bay artists, 90% of the beats are June ripoffs, and most the rappers are trying to be mozzy clones.

Now ill await a ton of post quotes saying abc and xyz is way better than june and mozzy, or that june and mozzy copied the bay

Lavoz

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2017
Rancho Cordova
It's the bay area's own fault. To be a rapper in the bay area you also gotta be a real street nigga apparently. You cant just be a rapper, you gotta go to jail, you gotta be in a gang, you gotta be a real pimp, you gotta be a real robber. Then these bay area artists just attack eachother instead of working together, til whoever they are attacking eventually quits rap, dies, or goes to jail.
Bunch of retards.

All these new bay artists popping up sound and look like a bunch of Faggots.

Oct 31, 2007
Philthy Rich will turn out to be a great CEO, I like the way bruh is moving and putting artist out.

As far as a bay sound,shhhiiiitttttt!!!! them days are over with. People are making music they think will appeal to mainstream. no more home grown underground. those days are dead and gone