Diggs gave PSD the blues...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Its was ok not a 5 star diss but its cool..why diggs aint locked up?
Cuz some ppl don't do dumb shit in the first place to get caught and if they do get their name thrown in the mix they let their lawyer speak so they don't say no incriminating shit and snitch on their self...

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I just wanna see the full paperwork and really see what it says, there is definite evidence of him snitching in those clips in the video though. smh I'm glad i sold all my psnitchd albums though.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ummm no. not even close. sorry
You're right, because this eclipsed Ether and bumped it down notch or two in best disses of all time. So yeah, Ether is not even close to Hurc Nigga because Diggs bodied PSD harder than Nas did Jay-Z.

Put the crack pipe down bruh...
No thanks, I'm gonna continue to smoke crack...

Feb 2, 2015
I just wanna see the full paperwork and really see what it says, there is definite evidence of him snitching in those clips in the video though. smh I'm glad i sold all my psnitchd albums though.
If you really wanna see the full paperwork, pay for the discovery pack from Sacramento County. There's probably a way to do it online.

Props: Kon1 and Kon1