Devolution (Video) by #Slapmaster

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2003
Damn must suck to have produced for so many artist and none really shout You out nor show you love ,then you make a record like this wow?
Lmao

Dec 10, 2003
Take it how you want I just thought that record was awkward you have done a lot of production and that's great but to hear this record and seeing you go from the most loved to almost being hated here as much as me lol.there never been any hard feelings buddy never will be its just music?
Remember it's rare when the producer/composer/musicians/beat maker whatever u want to call it is the one that gets credit when due most you don't even hear of just the few lucky handful?

Maybe I herd the lyrics wrong but what is it your trying to make clear with this record if I may ask I guess it got me confused?

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I listened thru the first verse and hook. Not for me.
The message of the song itself isn't too original either... every "hip hop" artist has a song like this.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Take it how you want I just thought that record was awkward you have done a lot of production and that's great but to hear this record and seeing you go from the most loved to almost being hated here as much as me lol.there never been any hard feelings buddy never will be its just music?
Remember it's rare when the producer/composer/musicians/beat maker whatever u want to call it is the one that gets credit when due most you don't even hear of just the few lucky handful?

Maybe I herd the lyrics wrong but what is it your trying to make clear with this record if I may ask I guess it got me confused?

If you listen you will see it talks about the current status ofbthe rap game...the chorus pretty much speaks for itself. If your judging "love" off of this site ypu need to leave out your circle more lol. Love or hated on this site doesn't make anyone lol. Ive done work for hundreds of people bro ... when you work as much and as hard as me you always have those certain occurrences where you put a lot of time and effort into something just to find out that it was a waste...thats life. I see you like to come on here under different names and like to throw Jabs here and there and thats all good. I'm confident and content with my music and that's all that matters. I do pretty good numbers have okay following as far as a artist...as a producer I make a good living...thats all that matters.