Devilz Rejectz 3 out august 10th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2018
Offiial release date and the preorders are already up. Hopefully the album is good. The only thing that sucks is ampichino changed the cover last minute to this ugly ass cover. Original cover IMO was much better and went with the theme of the album.

Original cover

New cover

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
The Jacka & Ampichino - Devilz Rejectz 3: American Horror Story - AUG 10

Aug 10, 2018, the wait is over! Finally some new music from the Jacka. Devilz Rejectz 3 - American Horror Story, will be the first official release from the Jacka since the Billboard charting Drought Season 3 collaboration album with Berner which was released in July 2015.

In this third installment from the Jacka & Ampichino (known as the Devilz Rejectz), the duo give you the signature DR sound; tracks crying with samples, grimey street bars and introspective stories about the struggle.

The 19 track album features Husalah, Rydah J. Klyde, Joe Blow, Berner, J. Stalin, Mistah FAB, Planet Asia, Dubb 20, Lee Majors and many more.

Pre-Order the Album Now - Receive "Never See You Again" NOW with Pre-Order

iTUNES:
Devilz Rejectz 3: American Horror Story by The Jacka & Ampichino on Apple Music

GOOGLE PLAY: Ampichino: Devilz Rejectz 3: American Horror Story - Music on Google Play

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Looking forward to hearing some new (or old...) jack...plus ampichino usually has his bars up. Just hoping the beats ain’t bullshit. Sometimes they overdo that whole Kanye-chipmunk soul sample shit. Hella old style of beats.. can’t be more annoying next to autotune..but I hope for the best, I’m sure amp knows better.. unless they try to run with that old sound purposely? ����

Either way, a must listen, as soon as it’s out ima slap it on Spotify in the whip, that’s a must blap. Hope there’s still some serious jack verses and they ain’t stretching and cutting what’s left of his music.

Last edited:
May 2, 2018
Looking forward to hearing some new (or old...) jack...plus ampichino usually has his bars up. Just hoping the beats ain’t bullshit. Sometimes they overdo thatcwhole Kanye-chipmunk soul sample shit. Hella old style of beats.. can’t be more annoying next to autotune..but I hope for the best, I’m sure amp knows better.. unless they try to run with that old sound purposely? ����
I personally like the old sound of DR1 and DR2. DR1 is probably my favorite of the two. Has that classic raw sound that goes with the devilz Rejectz theme like the movie. Regardless I'll be buying the new one because anything we can get from jacka is a blessing. May he rest peacefully.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I personally like the old sound of DR1 and DR2. DR1 is probably my favorite of the two. Has that classic raw sound that goes with the devilz Rejectz theme like the movie. Regardless I'll be buying the new one because anything we can get from jacka is a blessing. May he rest peacefully.
I mean, ima agree with you because at the time, the sound worked. It also worked with young bossi, amp, gap, freeze, bird money, ren fetti, fonk artist (may not be from Akron but had the sound early) and everyone else that fell under that umbrella/Akron music for the most part.. I guess for me it was just kind of a sound that worked for that amount of time and should move on. But you know what, for the sake of purposes where jack is not able to move on with the times, I don’t know how I feel about it till I hear it. Also don’t know if any of this was recorded ahead of time or pieced together, which is more likely. We’ll see. 100% agree that hearing an album w jack on it that we can consider official, is a blessing. Haven’t heard anything from it so we’ll wait and see.

Anything from jack at this point is a great thing.

Last edited:

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Never See You Again s the first single they dropped. It's on iTunes/Apple Music if y'all wanna checkit out. It has a verse from amp and Jack on the chorus for the snippet they put online. It sounded decent.

Mar 11, 2013
thats the 3rd cover for this album...too bad its final. I dont like the track, somebody did a lotta work to put them Jackas lines together ...uhh...

bfeddy

MaTTERDaDDY
Sep 2, 2009
TeAl ToWn!!
^^^ seen that video of dude saying not to fuck with him.... he wasnt like the rest of people yelling all mad saying he a snitch... he sounded real about it.

bfeddy

MaTTERDaDDY
Sep 2, 2009
TeAl ToWn!!
^^^ I don’t no that man never seen him before in my life!!! I don’t got no cases, been to the jail every time I got arrested!!! Last case I caught was 2006!!! U can tell he a little slow!!! And every song on DR3 me and Jacka recorded together!!!

He definitely seemed off. I respect and appreciate your response bc I didn't know what to think of it. Really it's none of my business and I dont put names on people.... looking forward to the album DR3 and anything solo you have coming.