Devilz Rejectz 3 out august 10th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
No Yukmouth

What about the real Regime? Tech N9ne, Gonzoe, Kenny Kingpen, Mad Max, Lil Ke, Monsta Gonja, Dru Down and you? That's what I wanna hear. Or the album Killa Tay and you were supposed to drop. Yukmouth went from being one of my favorite rappers to embarrassing himself on social media weekly. Unfortunately, that has changed my perception of listening to his music. Plus he kisses ass of people who robbed him or dissed him or dissed Pac. Not cool.

Apr 25, 2002
Me and Killa Tay gonna do our album too!!! And I got a lot of songs with different Regime members but not no whole album....

I'm telling you what the fans really want. A real Regime album with all the original members on it. Not like that album Yuk dropped a few years ago. I still rock Yukmouth music but dang man, he just be saying some weirdo sh*t on YouTube about his own niggaz. I can't rock with a dude like that. That's the same reason 50 cent fell off hard cause once you get to talking down on yo own crew, that makes that individual look shady as f*co more than anyone

May 2, 2018
This album is pretty good. I was listening to it yesterday pretty much all day while on a road trip.

That paperwork above u cant even read anything because half of it is cropped out. And the format of the paperwork is not the format courts use.

Feb 15, 2006
A @AMPICHINO Excited for this release. I first started listening to you because of your work with The Jacka, and as a result have been following your music for the last decade. Always been curious how yall chose the title Devilz Rejectz. Were yall fans of the movie or just thought it was a cold name? Anyway thanks for dropping this.